It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Gerin: May I have Legions of Steel?
Granted.
bler144: If it's still available I would be interested in Iron Steel: Blades of Metal.
Also granted.
omega64: Fuck yourself. xD
Granted as well.
Post edited November 24, 2016 by zeogold
high rated
GeorgIsMe: Incredible! It is still going on!.

If it is still available I would like Steel Storm: Burning Retribution
Hm...I'm seeing 90% giveaway activity from your history. And it's my job to be cautious, I'm afraid.
Request denied.
high rated
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Here's something to be thankful for: the generosity of the community!

Update: Nether: Resurrected, Prototype, Brazen Prototype, Men of War: Red Tide, Men of War, and Gun Metal added, courtesy of Ian.
Gun Monkeys, Kleebles, Shattered Haven, Steel Storm: Burning Retribution, QuestRun, Legendary, and Cobi Treasure Deluxe added, courtesy of TT_TT_TT_TT.
Dirt 3 added, courtesy of Cavenagh.
Spec Ops: The Line added, courtesy of Asbeau.
LIMBO added, courtesy of wanderer_27.
zeogold: Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Here's something to be thankful for: the generosity of the community!

Update: Nether: Resurrected, Prototype, Brazen Prototype, Men of War: Red Tide, Men of War, and Gun Metal added, courtesy of Ian.
Gun Monkeys, Kleebles, Shattered Haven, Steel Storm: Burning Retribution, QuestRun, Legendary, and Cobi Treasure Deluxe added, courtesy of TT_TT_TT_TT.
come dirt 3 from humble gift aktion?when jes,the key is not avaible now.
Post edited November 24, 2016 by Schizo2015
May I have Legendary please?
zeogold: Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Here's something to be thankful for: the generosity of the community!

Everybody should get Spec Ops - it is just a great game (not so much in gameplay but the narrative imo is amazing!)!
MarkoH01: Everybody should get Spec Ops - it is just a great game (not so much in gameplay but the narrative imo is amazing!)!
It does look like something I could enjoy if the consolitis is not too heavy. Playable without a controller?
MarkoH01: Everybody should get Spec Ops - it is just a great game (not so much in gameplay but the narrative imo is amazing!)!
Themken: It does look like something I could enjoy if the consolitis is not too heavy. Playable without a controller?
Played it without any problem 100% with kb/m - I never use a controller.
So, uhmm, could I have Spec Ops: The Line, please? With the caveat that I cannot get to my Steam pw for around ten more days, so cannot add it to my account before then.
I feel really hurt over Meg's words. :-(

I'm doubtful anything will make it better. :-(

But... I can try to make it better.

Nominating seems to help.

Therefore I'd like to nominate Omega64 for Starship: Nova Strike.
high rated
wanderer_27: May I have Legendary please?
Granted.
Themken: So, uhmm, could I have Spec Ops: The Line, please? With the caveat that I cannot get to my Steam pw for around ten more days, so cannot add it to my account before then.
Also granted.

You can just put the code aside and use it when you get access to Steam again.
Post edited November 24, 2016 by zeogold
wanderer_27: May I have Legendary please?
zeogold: Granted.
Themken: So, uhmm, could I have Spec Ops: The Line, please? With the caveat that I cannot get to my Steam pw for around ten more days, so cannot add it to my account before then.
zeogold: Also granted.

You can just put the code aside and use it when you get access to Steam again.
Yes , thank you :-)
high rated
Schizo2015: come dirt 3 from humble gift aktion?when jes,the key is not avaible now.
I'm sorry, I don't quite understand.
It's a code. Are you requesting it?
Thank you Asbeau for Spec Ops: The Line and you zeogold for handing it to me
Can I get the bundle with Cave Story in it?