It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EPurpl3: Thanks a lot Zeogold for the game and for hosting the giveaway and thanks you A.Ryan for donating it. *Cheer*
Thank you for offering Monaco in the giveaway dude :D
Post edited May 09, 2016 by GioVio123
Well myself I have no problems opening the links that Zeogold puts in the game list... I've had 40 tabs open looking at the titles. :-D

I'd ask for more except I kinda try to hold out a bit in case something I'd really like shows up... like I was going to jump on the Lichdom except I had already requested 2 that month & was waiting for the 1st. Unknown of not lot of them don't interest me & the couple that do I just go "eh maybe if no one takes them". Like I just can't have anything to do with RPG Maker shovelware.

I also clicked on Up: The Game cause I honestly thought it was a Disney movie game. I'd be hiring a biker to come come knock on your door right now except videos don't play by default in my browser. So when I got to that tab it was just a passing thought of "why's he wasting space if he keeps complaining about it?" :-p
foxworks: And a good one. But each to their own.
zeogold: Possibly, but I'm a bit more concerned with other community participation. I'd rather judge by how they are rather than where they are.
So you admit it.... you're a judger as well as an enabler.

You MONSTER.
Post edited May 09, 2016 by JunglePredator
JunglePredator: So you admit it.... you're a judger as well as an enabler.

You MONSTER.
Well, I mean, Yogsloth kinda lost his position as during last court after he showed up without his pants for the third time that week.
I will pitch in my recommendation:

Drew and the Floating Labyrinth - This is a great game to play with little kids. I play it with my 7 y.o. daughter. This is essentially a puzzle-platform game where you play a little girl who travels in a dream-world towards her home aided by an omnipotent anonymous voice. The levels are made of floating cubes and Drew has to walk/jump over them to an end-cube. The difficulty is low gently climbing to medium and the game is very relaxed with beautiful soothing piano score.

Also, Amanita games mentioned before are very suitable for playing with (or by) kids.
We also loved Lilly Looking Through, Tiny Bang Story and Morphopolis.
MarkoH01: Cognition Ep 1+2:
Huh, maybe I should give it a second try.
Initially gave up very quickly as the game felt extremely clunky.

Someone play Dustforce, a really satisfying platformer.
Great for people that like trying to get a perfect run/improving your time.
Post edited May 09, 2016 by omega64
omega64: Huh, maybe I should give it a second try.
Gra-
Doggone false alarms.
zeogold: Gra-
Doggone false alarms.
Try reading. :P
high rated
Feature update: Links to recommendations added alongside their respective games.
This new recommendation feature looks great. Maybe these games are bundled or cheap ones, but they have their unique charm that cannot not seen at the first glance.

My recommendation is more of a warning (or an un-recommendation) because AERENA - Masters Edition is not working any more. Sadly the developers do not have the funds to continue running the servers and the game is a multiplayer-based, steampunk chess-like game. At the moment it does not even start for me. :(
The developers also claim it would take a lot of time to rewrite it to work without a server, so it is highly unlikely it would be a game again in the near future. But it also means it is not available any more on Steam store, so collectors might find it valuable.
pirateoftheah: My recommendation is more of a warning (or an un-recommendation) because AERENA - Masters Edition is not working any more.
Yeah, seems like it's been removed from Steam.
Link leads to the Steam homepage.

I wonder if you'd even be able to redeem it at this point.
Post edited May 09, 2016 by omega64
Aerena is pretty much dead...Servers were closed, game removed from Steam. So nothing to do with the game now :(

Kind of sad, as dudes tried. But as there is a saturation of online games, that was kind of hard for a small dev to break through.
MarkoH01: Cognition Ep 1+2:
Initially gave up very quickly as the game felt extremely clunky.

Someone play Dustforce, a really satisfying platformer.
Great for people that like trying to get a perfect run/improving your time.
Yes, the controls are not everybpody's cup of tea but they worked for me. Anyway the story is just great and stuck with me days until I had finished the whole game. I still have the soundtrack here and I cannot count how often I listened to this great credit sog from Raleigh Holmes.
zeogold: This is somewhat of how it was originally set up, but most people (from what I could tell, anyways) seemed to prefer the alphabetical organization.
You could do both. Keep it alphabetical (in case somebody is looking for a special game this is mostly the best idea) but add what typ of game it is. Just a suggestion in case you have nothing to do ;)
zeogold: What? You mean nobody bothered to click on Up: The Game?
Man, and I felt so proud of that one, too...
I did - and it's still not available in Germany :(
Post edited May 09, 2016 by MarkoH01
I will recommend some games as well:

Cook, Serve, Delicious!
It might look like a casual time-management game at first, but it's not casual at all. It's time-management for hardcore games and beating the game is very hard. Managing your restaurant and making the meals is great fun and the game is addictive like hell. Very often I only wanted to play one more day and ended up playing for several hours. I'm really looking forward to the sequel that will come out this year.

Jack Lumber
That's much mor a casual game, but a good one. Chop the wood as fast as possible and don't miss a single piece to get good scores. The game was made for touchscreen devices, but it works fine with a mouse as well. Visual art-style and music are great.

Stealth Bastard Deluxe
An amazing platform game with several puzzle and stealth elements. I absolutely loved it and the ending was one of the saddest ones I've ever seen in a videogame.

A Virus Named Tom
Interesting mixture between puzzle game and arcade game. Sometimes both genres don't go very well together though and make the game quite hard.

Way to Go!
A colourful puzzle game. Quite casual It' starts easy and the difficulty always stays the same. Should be good fun for younger kids as well.
Post edited May 09, 2016 by PaterAlf
PaterAlf: Stealth Bastard Deluxe
An amazing platform game with several puzzle and stealth elements. I absolutely loved it and the ending was one of the saddest ones I've ever seen in a videogame.
I quite like the puzzle area/runs, though it seems like there's a meta-challenge of finding the puzzle areas within this big open structure. That part drove me to quitting. Twenty minutes of wandering around trying to find the actual "game" was incredibly annoying.

Or maybe I was just doing it wrong, but there wasn't a whole lot of instruction on where to go once I finished the first dozen or so puzzles.
PaterAlf: Stealth Bastard Deluxe
The game even has a story? I always thought it's stealth puzzles only without much focus on a story or even emotions.