It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hi there, can i grab One Piece Burning Blood please? thanks for sharing!
Can I try Frozen Hearth ?

This is one that has been removed from the Store, so it may not even work.
thanks to heartburnron for the key
I would like to request Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf if I have not yet exceed limit of keys for this month
wanderer_27: Can I try Frozen Hearth ?
Hope it's still redeemable.
Post edited October 29, 2017 by AWG43
AWG43: I would like to request Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf if I have not yet exceed limit of keys for this month
AWG43: Hope it's still redeemable.
A lot of times they are still good, but it depends on the circumstance of the de-listing.
MaxFulvus: May I ask for Neverending Nightmares and one of those Earth 2160 retired key, please ?
MadyNora: May I have The Last Door: Season 2 - Collector's Edition?
A.Ryan: hi there, can i grab One Piece Burning Blood please? thanks for sharing!
AWG43: I would like to request Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf if I have not yet exceed limit of keys for this month
All granted.
Thank you heartburnron for The Last Door Season 2 and zeo for the giveaway! :)
Thanks to Blackfeld for the donation and Zeo for keep alive the thread, amazing guys!

If u get a game from me recently, u are very very welcome.
Thanks DrLeatherface and Ciemnogrodzianin for the games and Zeogold for managing the thread.
Hi people!

Can I grab Layers of Fear, please?

Thanks for sharing, thanks Zeogold for keeping this ;)
It never ceases to amaze me how generous this community is, and how much work it must take to keep this going. Thanks to zeo and all the contributors.
May I have Huniepop?
51nikopol: It never ceases to amaze me how generous this community is, and how much work it must take to keep this going. Thanks to zeo and all the contributors.
Agreed!
Post edited October 30, 2017 by Gerin
Thank you A.Ryan and zeogold for Space Wolf key
Thank you AWG43 for Frozen Hearth - it did activate even though it's not listed on the Store anymore :)

Thanks again zeogold, you've been keeping this going for quite some time now :D
Hi, I would love a key for Nosferatu:wrath of malachi!
Thanks allot Zeogold and happy holidays all:)