It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A.Ryan: Thanks to Mark01 and Zeo for the count lucanor (wishlisted game :D) and for the hard work on this thread. Thanks for sharing guys!
MarkoH01: Who is that Mark01? Even GOG managed to print a "MarkH01" ... and now I have to lose yet another letter? How should this end ... in the end there is just "M1" and all my years of planning to get the special, cool and intersting nickname would be for nothing (guess what: my name is "Marko" and my surname starts with an "H" and then I found it great to add a number - just to make it unique ... like 01 ... et voila "MarkoH01" tadaaaaaaaaa :D

Well... äh... what? Anyway: you're very welcome :)
I have commissioned a commemorative plaque to my city, and tells Mark01 so thats all.

ps: Thanks again and sorry :P
zeogold: I'll send you Septerra Core, but did you mean you want both, or are you asking for an either-or sort of thing? Please clarify so I can determine where to send the code.
Granted.
LootHunter: Thank you. I want Vermintide, but asked additionaly for Septrra just in case if someone would beat me to it.
To you it goes, then!
I could take a chance on Frontiers if it is the early access exploration game by that name. Hopefully it will one day be made presentable and working. May I please?
Huge thanks for zeo and Prah for Has-Been Heroes, the game looks pretty great and I'm a huge sucker for roguelikes
Game redeemed with thks 2 DrLeatherface 4 donating the game & zeogold of cos 4 managing this GA. :)
tomyam80: Game redeemed with thks 2 DrLeatherface 4 donating the game & zeogold of cos 4 managing this GA. :)
Enjoy! Let me know how they are, not heard many good things about this particular port so I'm curious. Love the series myself but I still have my playstation 1 copies so thought I'd donate this one :)
Post edited October 10, 2017 by DrLeatherface
thanks zeo for the GA and ciemnogrodzianin for the key - looking forward to slavic fabling it up!
LootHunter: Thank you. I want Vermintide, but asked additionaly for Septrra just in case if someone would beat me to it.
zeogold: To you it goes, then!
Thank you again. And Doc0075 for generous donation!
philipp_chris: Can I have:Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse
Thanks
zeogold: I....have no idea. You have an old join date with double-digit rep, which usually is a fair indicator you aren't a new user or something like that, but...I also can barely find anything of you, using either GOG search (which is broken anyways) or Google. Did you change your username or something?
I hate to make what feels like kind of a flimsy denial, but I just can't find anything and I don't know you well enough to say "Oh yeah, it's him. He's fine."
Denied unless somebody can vouch.
To find someone to vouch for me it's kind of difficult, maybe the user MarkoH01 (we had some friendly arguments).
Nevertheless I can send you a key of Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi that I have spare for this exchange if you want.
Post edited October 10, 2017 by philipp_chris
u wanna mean Mark01 right? :D
May I ask for these itch.io games?
Mu Cartographer
Adventure Apes & The Mayan Mystery
TIGER CLAW
May I ask for Street Racing Syndicate ?
Thanks to Prah and zeo for Memoria!
Can I have The Walking Dead?
May i ask for RC Cars, if it is ok of course?