It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Since many might not know about it and since I think that this is especially important for giveaways: GOG has changed the chat privacy settings so if you want to be contacted by anyone here in the thread please remember to change your privacy settings accordingly even and especially if it was set to "anyone" before. At the moment GOG changed all settings from "anyone" to "friends only". More here.
Could I have Putrefaction and Wasted please Zeo?
May I have Hell Warders?
may i request wasted?
Post edited July 14, 2017 by parasol123
Can I just say to anyone who like the look of an old game here, but isn't sure if it'll work on your system/knows it wont, you can still get it to work. All you need to do is get a copy of an older Windows install disc (I'm using XP), then put it in a Virtual Machine. Chances are, if you ask around people you know will probably have one. Then, just search youtube for a tutorial to install that version of Windows in the Virtual Machine program you have chosen. I'm using Oracle VM VirtualBox. It has a great variation of supported OS's, supports 64 or 32 bit, can run any guest on any host (guest is the virtual one, host is your real one), and can even run Android!

And on that, I have put a request for a game in the other thread!
heartburnron: Could I have Putrefaction and Wasted please Zeo?
Granted. You need to either set your chat to "everyone" or friend me first, though.
Gerin: May I have Hell Warders?
Also granted.
parasol123: may i request wasted?
'Fraid you were beaten to it. Sorry.
Post edited July 14, 2017 by zeogold
heartburnron: Could I have Putrefaction and Wasted please Zeo?
zeogold: Granted. You need to either set your chat to "everyone" or friend me first, though.
Gerin: May I have Hell Warders?
zeogold: Also granted.
parasol123: may i request wasted?
zeogold: 'Fraid you were beaten to it. Sorry.
Thanks Zeo. Odd though that we've had chats before but now we can't? I haven't changed any settings though... No matter, I've send you a friend request. Thanks again.
zeogold: Granted. You need to either set your chat to "everyone" or friend me first, though.

Also granted.

'Fraid you were beaten to it. Sorry.
heartburnron: Thanks Zeo. Odd though that we've had chats before but now we can't? I haven't changed any settings though... No matter, I've send you a friend request. Thanks again.
gog just recently changed everyone's settings to friends only unless you had it set to no one
just go in and change it back and its all good
Post edited July 15, 2017 by Vyraexii
May I have Valhalla Hills and Forsaken Uprising?
KoreaBeat: May I have Valhalla Hills and Forsaken Uprising?
Granted.
I am not sure whether I yet qualify for your giveaway, but if I do, may I please have ThreadSpace: Hyperbol? (I have received a few games from other threads in the past day, if that is a negating factor.)
KoreaBeat: May I have Valhalla Hills and Forsaken Uprising?
zeogold: Granted.
Is this the first "granted" from Texas?
zeogold: Granted.
MarkoH01: Is this the first "granted" from Texas?
Nope. Still in New Mexico at the moment. Should be in Texas by the end of today's 9-hour drive.
Here, have some rocks from Arizona.
Attachments:
rockband.jpg (304 Kb)
rockband2.jpg (286 Kb)
Post edited July 16, 2017 by zeogold
He PMd me those same rock pics.

Guy has some sort of weird thing for rocks.

Psychiatrist would suggest its the result of a subconscious desire to dress up like Judy Garland and sing show tunes.
MarkoH01: Is this the first "granted" from Texas?
zeogold: Nope. Still in New Mexico at the moment. Should be in Texas by the end of today's 9-hour drive.
Here, have some rocks from Arizona.
Thank you! But you're on vacation, you should ignore us all!