It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you to PMPMGamer and of course finkleroy for Victoria II.
Thank you very much finkleroy for Retimed !
high rated
Hello everyone,
Time for stats for June 2021 here at the Community Giveaway - Non-GOG Edition!
Which can be checkd at the usual address with the July sheet too

156 Non-Daggered Games Given Away
+
39 Daggered Games/DLC Given Away
for a grand total of 195 Titles!!

A total of 74 unique users have been made happy by the Community

Thanks to all donors for their generosity and to finkleroy for... well I don't have to explain why

Gratz everyone!
low rated
hey i know that this is late but i really wanted mgs2 , its one of my favorite games of all time , i really apreciated
slug-king: hey i know that this is late but i really wanted mgs2 , its one of my favorite games of all time , i really apreciated
Just to let you know... you have to read https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_nongog_edition_remastered_redux/post2 & Metal Gear Solid 2 is only sold on GOG... this is non-GOG games people have donated. GOG giveaway is at https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition_redux but it has similar rules also in the first couple posts.

Everything is up to FinkleRoy of course but... just to inform you.
slug-king: hey i know that this is late but i really wanted mgs2 , its one of my favorite games of all time , i really apreciated
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
ohhhhhhh ok then , i will look into it , thanks for the info
Hi, please can I have:

- Party Parkade

- Throne of Lies®: Medieval Politics

- Wave Break

- 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek

- Zombie Shooter

- Mata Hari
pferreira1983: Hi, please can I have:

- Party Parkade

- Throne of Lies®: Medieval Politics

- Wave Break

- 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek

- Zombie Shooter

- Mata Hari
Granted.
Thanks finkleroy for running this giveaway and thanks to JacZarate, PMPMGamer, Jiggles262, grynn and DellJennin667 for the games.
TheDudeLebowski: I think I'll wait for a GOG release...

Hope you enjoy it more than I did.
Thanks! The publisher Viva Media doesn't seem to be interested in bringing their games on GOG, they even removed Gray Matter, but sometimes old games end up in different hands, maybe more favourable to GOG ;)
I also got Lost Chronicles of Zerzura and it's another nice one that's missing on GOG.

Many many thanks to JacZarate for Mata Hari and finkleroy for being finkleroy in the part of finkleroy, doing finkleroyish stuff.

I tried to answer and thank JacZarate that same day but the GOG forum wasn't collaborative (you know, when the add new post windows spins forever at any attempt).
Post edited July 04, 2021 by Dogmaus
B1tF1ghter has been permanently banned from both giveaways for regularly breaking the rule against being rude. I tried to get through to them that this behavior is unacceptable, but they just won't listen.
slurredprey: Thanks to PMPMGamer for causing me to commit homicide on my floor tiles (and zombies!) and to Crisco1492 for being SUPERHOT SUPERHOT SUPERHOT
mrkgnao: Thank you, PMPMGamer and finkleroy, for "Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes".
cryware: Thank you PMPMGamer and finkleroy for FlatOut!!
AWG43: Thanks for Commandos 2, PMPMGamer and finkleroy!
finkleroy: Granted.
LootHunter: Thank you and PMPMGamer for this interesting game.
AWG43: Thank you, PMPMGamer and finkleroy, for Commandos 3. This is the only Commandos game I haven't played yet.
NickZah: Thanks to PMPMGamer and finkleroy for Konung!
forkakova: a big big thank you to fonkleroy an pmpgamer for UFO !
Outriders: A million thanks to:
- PMPMGamer for King Arthur Collection
- A.Ryan for Redeemer
- and maestro finkleroy for orchestrating the giveaway.
finkleroy: Granted.
DellJennin667: Finkleroy, PMPMGamer and AerynSun1701, thanks a lot!
LaLaLee: thanks to PMPMGamer, PLASMA97 and finkleroyfor JASEM and Fluffy Horde!
zaMNal: Thank you to PMPMGamer and of course finkleroy for Victoria II.
pferreira1983: Thanks finkleroy for running this giveaway and thanks to JacZarate, PMPMGamer, Jiggles262, grynn and DellJennin667 for the games.
You're very welcome, enjoy with games! :)
Hi finkleroy, Are you having a great long weekend?
May I request please:
Ethan: Meteor Hunter
cryware: Hi finkleroy, Are you having a great long weekend?
May I request please:
Ethan: Meteor Hunter
Granted.