It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can I have Dino Run DX, Kingdom: Classic, and Shadowrun Returns?
DoggosaurusRx: Can I have Dino Run DX, Kingdom: Classic, and Shadowrun Returns?
Granted.
Thanks for the giveaway SylvanFae, Falci, Sagara-san, and finkleroy!
My thanks to finkleroy and Damon18!
Thanks to summitus and finkleroy ;)
low rated
finkleroy: *****RULES*****
READ THESE BEFORE ASKING FOR ANYTHING!

1. Keys are given AT MY DISCRETION. If you want to be the judge on where your keys go, either open up your own giveaway or go to the Non-GOG Gifting Thread, located here.

2. Only members who have actively participated in the community will receive a game. This is essentially a method to weed out scammers/leeches/ne'er-do-wells, etc. Who I deem as having active participation is entirely AT MY DISCRETION. As a general guideline, you must have a non-recent registration and have been actively participating in the community for at least a month or so (although this isn't a set standard).

3. You will be banned from this giveaway if:
- you are rude
- you are on the Known Scammers list or have otherwise been shown to be an alt account/impersonator/troll
- your request is denied and you keep repeatedly pushing the envelope in a rude and/or annoying way
- you knowingly give empty/false/unusable codes
This is, again, AT MY DISCRETION. If you're going to complain about an operation handing out free games, I don't know what to tell you.

4. No code-dropping of any sort. Please. I know you mean well, but I'd rather you donate to this giveaway.

5. If you wish to make a donation, please send me a chat message containing the keys and let me know what platform the keys are for. You will receive full credit for your donation and your name will be added to the list of donors. You may, however, request to be anonymous, and I will honor this request.

6. Nominating other members is allowed and encouraged. The nomination will only be accepted if the nominee falls within the terms of this giveaway. If a key is granted to a nominee, it will count toward their monthly limit. You are limited to making one nomination per update round and two total nominations per month. If the nomination is declined by the nominee or by me because it would exceed their monthly limit, it will still count toward your limit, so please check Damon18's spreadsheet to ensure that the nomination would not exceed their monthly limit, and if you have the ability to see what games are in their library, please ensure that they do not already have the game. All posts that include a request or nomination will automatically be declined if they have been edited for any reason, even if it's because the GOG forum merged two of your posts.

7. You are allowed 3 non-daggered keys and 5 daggered (†) keys per month. From each update round, you are allowed 1 non-daggered key and 1 daggered (†) key. Multiple DLC for the same game count as one daggered key. When an update is released, it will trigger the first round. If there are many popular games left on the update list before I transfer them to the main list, another round will be triggered. The purpose of rounds is to spread popular keys around to as many users as possible before they're added to the main list. Updates will be released on random dates at random times, and the number of updates per month and the number of keys per update will depend on the volume of keys that have been donated. I will keep an eye on how things are going regarding the limits, and I will make adjustments to this rule if and when I deem it necessary.

The keys you are granted during update rounds count toward the overall monthly limit of keys you are allowed.

If the number of keys contained in your request would exceed the limit of keys you are allowed for the round and/or month, your request will be denied and you will need make a new request that contains a number of keys that would not exceed the limit for the round and/or month. If someone else requests the game you want between when your request is denied and when you make the new request, they will be granted the game because their valid request was made before your valid request was made.

The giveaway goes by calendar month. The beginning of each month is at midnight on the first of the month in the Pacific time zone. When daylight saving time is inactive, this time zone is called Pacific Standard Time (PST). When daylight saving time is active, this time zone is called Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Please note that daylight saving time begins and ends at different times in the United States than it does in Europe. A good website that explains time zones is timeanddate.com.

8. Keys are first-come, first-served.

9. NO FEEDING THE TROLLS! In the event that a scammer or troll DOES arrive (and I have no doubt that they will upon seeing the very title of this thing), DO NOT PROVOKE THEM! I know who they are. You know who they are. Leave them be. I will NOT allow this thread to be derailed into a discussion about scammers. If you want to help, flag their comment as spam and keep on moving. If you're concerned that they're a scammer and I'm not noticing it, notify me via PM rather than clogging up this thread, please.

10. Ask in the thread. No requesting via PM. If I somehow miss your request, however, feel free to call my attention to it.

11. All keys for all platforms are accepted. If you wish to donate any key, please PM it to me and let me know what platform the key is for. I now run both the Non-GOG edition and the GOG edition of the community giveaway. The GOG edition of the giveaway can be found here.

12. Sometimes, you'll see a singular listing for multiple items. This means that the key will contain multiple games which cannot be separated, so if you ask for it, know that you're getting everything on it. I will count these packs as one game in terms of the monthly limit.

13. Things that will cause me to dagger keys are:
- If the key is for DLC
- If the game received lots of negative reviews
- If the game was recently given away for free
- If the game is an itch.io game
- If the game has stayed non-daggered for a long time or is extremely likely to stay on the main list for a long time

14. Damon18 is nice enough to keep a list of how many keys everyone has been granted each month. You can see how close you are to reaching your limit of games by clicking here.
https://bestdoorbellcamera2021.com/
15. Please refrain from editing a post that includes a request. Please carefully consider what you want to request before you request it. If you need to change your request, please immediately edit your first post to remove the request, then wait until at least 10 minutes after you made your original post, then make a new request in a new post. If you post before 10 minutes have passed, the forum will automatically merge the two posts, which will result in an edited post. All posts that include a request or nomination will automatically be declined if they have been edited for any reason, even if it's because the GOG forum merged two of your posts.

16. I've decided not to take pre-requests for nominated games because people will see it's been nominated, know that their request will be denied and not bother requesting it. Then someone else will come along and pre-request it, and I don't think that's exactly fair. I know zeogold took pre-requests for nominated games, so I've decided to make this an official rule. If the nomination isn't accepted within a week, it will be first come first serve from that point.

17. If you are granted a game, it is customary to thank the donor either in public, in private, or both. If you see that someone has not thanked the donor in public, please don't assume they didn't thank them in private. This is more of a general guideline regarding etiquette than an official rule that is set in stone. I want to make sure our donors know that they're appreciated, but I don't want to force anyone into thanking the donor in public, and I want to try to avoid any possible tension that may arise from someone assuming that someone else is being ungrateful.

18. Please note that there is a section in the spreadsheets which lists notes which are important to the individual key or to the game being offered. This includes information regarding where the key can or cannot be redeemed, where the game cannot be installed and played, how to redeem the key, if the game requires a VR headset, etc. In the main list, these notes are located in column F. In updates, these notes are located in column E. All games which have notes now have a black background with white text. If you might be considering requesting one of these games, please read its notes before requesting it.
Thanks for the pos
Thank you MarkoH01 for Sky Break
May I ask for American Fugitive?
finkleroy:
FYI, you have Kingdom in the non-daggered section and Kingdom:Classic in the daggered, when they're the same game. Since it looks like it's F2P, I'd put them in the daggered section.
DiffuseReflection: May I ask for American Fugitive?
Granted.
BlueMooner: FYI, you have Kingdom in the non-daggered section and Kingdom:Classic in the daggered, when they're the same game. Since it looks like it's F2P, I'd put them in the daggered section.
Thanks for pointing out my mistake. I fixed it.
Post edited February 28, 2021 by finkleroy
Thanks finkleroy and surfer1260 for the American Fugitive key!
Could I have Bulb Boy and Deployment?
Clairsentient: Could I have Bulb Boy and Deployment?
Granted.
May I grab Town of Night as my last game?
Outriders: May I grab Town of Night as my last game?
Granted.