It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to surfer1260 for Survivalist, ofthenexus for Downwell, and finkle and Damon for the errors for the GA :)
it appears that I have only received one game this month. As i have recently (2020) become interested in that sort of thing, may I please have
* 12 Labours of Hercules and
* Demigods? thank you.

also, if someone could tell me the name of the old caravan-y trading (PC) game where you can upgrade your fleet to have balloon-powered ships flying above the desert, I'd appreciate it. i think it was a wildtangent game?
Microfish_1: it appears that I have only received one game this month. As i have recently (2020) become interested in that sort of thing, may I please have
* 12 Labours of Hercules and
* Demigods? thank you.

also, if someone could tell me the name of the old caravan-y trading (PC) game where you can upgrade your fleet to have balloon-powered ships flying above the desert, I'd appreciate it. i think it was a wildtangent game?
Granted.
Thank you very much to gixgox for 12 Labours of Hercules, to summitus for Demigods, and to Finkleroy for running this thread!

Thank you also to Damon for the chart!

You are all appreciated!
May I have Mashed?
PMPMGamer: May I have Mashed?
Granted.
Thank you so much finkleroy and surfer1260 for Mashed! :)
Hey,

Could I have "Must Dash Amigos" ?
artaion: Hey,

Granted.
Microfish_1: also, if someone could tell me the name of the old caravan-y trading (PC) game where you can upgrade your fleet to have balloon-powered ships flying above the desert, I'd appreciate it. i think it was a wildtangent game?
I don't know but I found a new game in dev that has a similiar concept.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1048950/Desert_Skies/

And this is the WT catalogue, maybe you'll recognize the title.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WildTangent_games
Post edited October 30, 2020 by Dogmaus
GoodOlG: Can I have the following:
Daggered
- Aegis Defenders
- Whispering Willows

Non-Daggered
- Hello Neighbor

Can I have the following:
Daggered
- Aegis Defenders
- Whispering Willows

Non-Daggered
- Hello Neighbor
finkleroy: Granted. Please refrain from editing a post that contains a request.

There will not be another update this month. Sorry about that. Keep an eye out for one at the beginning of next month.
Hmmm... I didn't edit it... but sorry

My gratitude for these people:
- AB2012
- Sagara-san
- Damon18
- finkleroy
Post edited October 30, 2020 by GoodOlG
artaion: Hey,

finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you finkleroy and thanks to Lone scout :)
time for some couch multiplayer !
Post edited October 30, 2020 by artaion
Can I ask for The Window Box?
drxenija: Can I ask for The Window Box?
Granted.
Thanks to zazak09 for the dono appreciate it man and thanks to Finkleroy good job