It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm interested in Prime World: Defenders and the daggered Snake Pass.
double post
Post edited October 30, 2020 by kmonster
Can I ask for Exodus from the Earth?
My requet for the end of month/weekend will be Override: Mech City Brawl and Fund with Ragdols. Thanks
Since it is the last day of this month and I still got 1 non-daggered game may i have alien Rage - Unlimited my good sir?
Post edited October 31, 2020 by LaLaLee
kmonster: I'm interested in Prime World: Defenders and the daggered Snake Pass.
Granted.
zejango: Can I ask for Exodus from the Earth?
Granted.
zlaywal: My requet for the end of month/weekend will be Override: Mech City Brawl and Fund with Ragdols. Thanks
Granted.
LaLaLee: Since it is the last day of this month and I still got 1 non-daggered game may i have alien Rage - Unlimited my good sir?
Granted.
Thank you finkleroy. Override comes from Damon18 while Fun with Ragdolls comes via a person who won't be named.

My gratitude for all of them.
Thanks to zeogold for Prime World: Defenders, to PMPMGamer for Snake Pass and to finkleroy !
Dogmaus: I don't know but I found a new game in dev that has a similiar concept.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1048950/Desert_Skies/

And this is the WT catalogue, maybe you'll recognize the title.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WildTangent_games
Thank you!

It was Tradewinds, I think.
Microfish_1: Thank you!

It was Tradewinds, I think.
Cute, I'm starting to enjoy those old colourful games after decades of dark stuff in the shadows. It's never been on sale in 11 years but it isn't that pricey and it includes the sequel, sadly...on the other platform.
Dogmaus: Cute, I'm starting to enjoy those old colourful games after decades of dark stuff in the shadows. It's never been on sale in 11 years but it isn't that pricey and it includes the sequel, sadly...on the other platform.
I understand what you mean!

I was actually thinking specifically of Tradewinds Legends, which is apparently free to play online on the MSN website? :O
Post edited October 31, 2020 by Microfish_1
Big thanks to surfer1260 and finkleroy for Alien Rage!
Thanks finkleroy and surfer1260 for Exodus from the Earth.
May I ask for Callies Caves 4 and Horizon Shift for October?
may I grab Legendary if it is still available?