It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

may I ask for ART SQOOL?
May I have Devil Daggers?
I would love to request Evergarden, if I may.
letsmaybeLP92: may I ask for ART SQOOL?
Granted.
NickZah: May I have Devil Daggers?
Granted.
blastradius: I would love to request Evergarden, if I may.
Granted.
Thanks BeatriceElysia for ART SQOOL
Many thanks to finkleroy for Devil Daggers.
Thank you to TT_TT_TT_TT and finkleroy for Evergarden, very much appreciated as always.
I'm kinda tempted by elements of Monster Slayers, but I think I'll restrain myself. Not a lot of play time of late.
Thanks for the new update!

All the granted requestes have been also inserted into the tracking sheet

If there is a copy still available ( xD ) may I request Whispering Willows for me?
Thank you Damon18 and finkleroy for Manual Samuel.
I will be having a laugh with it later today. :)
high rated
Lone_Scout: Thanks to Damon18 for the game and Finkleroy for your patience!! (sorry for so much editing, next time I'll read the rules first)
BenKii: Thanks Damon18 for CoD 4 and thanks to finkleroy for all the hard work you put into these giveaways. :)
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Many thanks to Damon18 and finkleroy for Smoke and Sacrifice! (:
Paulo_Moura69: Thank you Damon18 and finkleroy for Gas Guzzlers Extreme.
AWG43: Thank you and Damon18 for this game.
Pouyou-pouyou: And thank you to Damon18 for Snake Pass.
RickyAndersen: Thank you Damon18 and finkleroy for Battle Ranch.
BranjoHello: Thank you Damon18 and finkleroy for Manual Samuel.
I will be having a laugh with it later today. :)
You are all welcome!
I hope you liked this latest giveaway update!

(I hope to not have forgot anyone)
blastradius: Thank you to TT_TT_TT_TT and finkleroy for Evergarden, very much appreciated as always.
Zadalon: Thanks TT_TT_TT_TT and finkleroy for My Time At Portia, seems a relaxing game that you can keep installed and play once in a while.
zejango: Thanks to TT_TT_TT_TT and finkleroy for SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising.
Hey i hope you all enjoy the games and have fun with them! Nice to see this games fnding homes
I have watched some Soulblightt gameplay and I am impressed by this dark roguelike with a role play twist, meaning that you need to stay in character with your choices! Pity it's not coming on GOG! I'd like to have it if I may.
May I ask for 2 daggered games The Flame in the Flood and Whispering Willows.. Thank you :)
Damon18: If there is a copy still available ( xD ) may I request Whispering Willows for me?
I'm running seriously low on keys for that game, but if you insist... granted. :P
Dogmaus: I have watched some Soulblightt gameplay and I am impressed by this dark roguelike with a role play twist, meaning that you need to stay in character with your choices! Pity it's not coming on GOG! I'd like to have it if I may.
Granted.
jimrh69: May I ask for 2 daggered games The Flame in the Flood and Whispering Willows.. Thank you :)
The limit is 1 non-daggered key + 1 daggered key per update round, and both of those games are daggered and only in the update, so normally I'd make you choose between them. The purpose of the limit on update rounds is to prevent individuals from snatching up a bunch of popular games before they're transferred to the main list, but in this case, there's no way I'm going to run out of keys for Whispering Willows before it makes its way to the main list, so I'll make an exception. Granted.