It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you for making an exception finkleroy... I did not know that little tidbit on the daggered games ... I will pay much closer attention in the future And many thanks to Damon18 and Sagara-san for the games :)
Yeah, I have read mixed reviews about Whispering Willows but in the end I have decided to ask for a daggered key for this round because it looks nice. And someone must really love it to donate such an amount of copies! o.O
Dogmaus: Yeah, I have read mixed reviews about Whispering Willows but in the end I have decided to ask for a daggered key for this round because it looks nice. And someone must really love it to donate such an amount of copies! o.O
Granted.
Thanks to Sagara-san for the Whispering Willows key! I wonder if you have played the game and enjoyed a lot of just happened to find so many keys.

Mysterious anonymous Soulblight donor, many thanks, I had heard about it time ago in a Youtube video but despite the Taints mechanic being impressed in my mind I wouldn't have picked it up now if it wasn't for you! I was looking for a cool roguelike to intrigue me and Soulblight seems the right answer to my wish. I like when the player must play in character, like in the recent Disco Elysium!

And thanks to finkleroy...that I pronounce Fink le Roi in French in my head, I wonder if it's wrong!
Now back to Yakuza Kiwami we go :)
Dogmaus: Now back to Yakuza Kiwami we go :)
finkleroy is a word the kids on South Park made up 20 years ago. It's "finkle roy", as in "Einhorn is Finkle!" Roy.
Post edited November 08, 2019 by finkleroy
jimrh69: Thank you for making an exception finkleroy... I did not know that little tidbit on the daggered games ... I will pay much closer attention in the future And many thanks to Damon18 and Sagara-san for the games :)
You are welcome! Hope you like the game!

..and from my side thanks to Sagara-san for Whispering Willows!
Nvm, wrong thread ;)
Post edited November 08, 2019 by blotunga
finkleroy: finkleroy is a word the kids on South Park made up 20 years ago. It's "finkle roy", as in "Einhorn is Finkle!" Roy.
Just curious... was the 'brown note' episode?
Damon18: Just curious... was the 'brown note' episode?
This one, yes.
I really LOVED that episode!
I've seen it so many times, and only now I've connected finkleroy to this!
Hello,

if I'm still eligible, I would like to ask for Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete and Shadowrun Returns. Thank you
I would like The Haunted Island, a Frog Detective Game (from the recent update) please.
Thanks to TT_TT_TT_TT for "A short Hike" and Fink for keep this thread alive!
ColaPoweredGamer: if I'm still eligible, I would like to ask for Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete and Shadowrun Returns. Thank you
The limit is 1 non-daggered key + 1 daggered key per update round, and both of those games are daggered and only in the update, so normally I'd make you choose between them. The purpose of the limit on update rounds is to prevent individuals from snatching up a bunch of popular games before they're transferred to the main list, but in this case, there's no way I'm going to run out of keys for Shadowrun Returns before it makes its way to the main list, so I'll make an exception. Granted. You'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can chat with anyone, though.
01kipper: I would like The Haunted Island, a Frog Detective Game (from the recent update) please.
Granted.
Post edited November 08, 2019 by finkleroy
Could I have a key for Whispering Willows? I thought I had it from that humblebundle promo but it seems I hadn't collected enough stamps and I realized it isn't in my library