It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you rosalumina, for Duskers.
Huge thanks goes to:

- Robert1969 for Planets Under Attack;
- finkleroy for Eldevin DLCs;
- DubConqueror for Screencheat;
- Garugo for fault - milestone one;
- A.Ryan for IS Defense.

And of course thanks to zeogold and finkleroy (once again) for managing this giveaway!
Post edited July 05, 2019 by OHMYGODJCABOMB
The third key worked so thanks to Garugo for Highway Blossoms.
Thank you to zeo, finkleroy for ETHEREAL (and of course helping with the thread, I've seen some nice games thanks to the master list that he's worked on) and to Damon18 for Space Hulk Ascension! I'd also like to thank Rosalumina for The First Tree, even though it was a duplicate already. You know, I've seen some other people reporting duplicates, I hope no one hacked zeo's messages or something
Thank you surfer1260 for Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today and to zeogold as always for your diligent and generous work you do here :)
PMPMGamer: At the time I just edited to add for to zeo forget the request I had made to above that post. I apologize if I should not have edited the post. But I'm a little sad to blame myself for doing so. I would never edit a post to then add games to this post after. That would be a very bad and I can not imagine anyone capable of doing this to this community.
Of course not. It's me who invent and I say that just because I'm bored ...
goldfishfingers: Thank you Damon18 for JYDGE! Looking forward to indulge my Judge Dredd fantasy :)

Thank you to zeogold and finkleroy too!
triock: My big thanks to Damon18 for Spellspire, surfer1260 for The Coma: Recut & Rosalumina for 911 Operator + DLC and also to our TCGA duo zeo & finkle. And y'all have a nice weekend! o/
zejango: Thanks to Damon18 for Next Up Hero, zeogold and finkleroy for running and maintaining this giveaway!
cardangrille: Thank you to zeo, finkleroy for ETHEREAL (and of course helping with the thread, I've seen some nice games thanks to the master list that he's worked on) and to Damon18 for Space Hulk Ascension! I'd also like to thank Rosalumina for The First Tree, even though it was a duplicate already. You know, I've seen some other people reporting duplicates, I hope no one hacked zeo's messages or something
You are all more than welcome as always!
Enjoy and have fun!
LootHunter: Since the month is coming to a close, I would like to request Egyptian Senet. I've heard it's a simple, but neat game, and it was sitting in the list like forever.
zeogold: All granted.
LootHunter: Wow, that addition towards the end of the month was unexpected! Can I request Jydge as my second game in June? If it's still avaliable.
zeogold: Beaten to it, sorry.
Shoots! Well, thanks for Egyptian Senet, anyways.
Many thanks to the anonymous donor for Endless Legend - Classic Edition and Rosalumina for Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered. Both keys claimed successfully.

Also thanking zeogold and finkleroy to keep the giveaway running during their summer break. Thanks guys.
As it's still up there, I'm requesting Duck Game (unless it wasn't removed by mistake).
Well this is weird, I requested Among the Sleep and now it's gone from the spreadsheet. What happened?
pferreira1983: Well this is weird, I requested Among the Sleep and now it's gone from the spreadsheet. What happened?
It was requested once before you. Zeogold already granted it to Kelefane
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_nongog_edition_remastered/post1810
tiredliger: It was requested once before you. Zeogold already granted it to Kelefane
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_nongog_edition_remastered/post1810
Ah, no probs. Can I request the following then for this month:

- F1 2012
- Explodemon
- RACE - The WTCC Game + Caterham Expansion

Thanks.
Post edited July 07, 2019 by pferreira1983
Thanks to Damon18 for the key of Galaxy Squad, to AWG43 for the nomination, and to zeo and finkle!
Post edited July 08, 2019 by Makotolia
high rated
I have quite a significant item of news:
As of today, I will cease to be the host of the Non-GOG edition of the Community Giveaway. Am I gone from the GOG forum for good? Nah, I'm still gonna be managing the GOG edition, but my real life's beginning to change such that I predict I simply won't have as much time as I used to (you've all no doubt seen how much I've been slipping in the last few months as it is). Some 3,400+ games later (over 5,000 if we count the GOG edition), I've been ever impressed by the generosity of this community and been proud to be with y'all for the ride.

So what happens now? Well, Finkleroy is going to take over - after spending so long assisting me in the management of the giveaway, I've decided to leave the keys in his capable hands. All donations should go to him from now on. After granting the last requests here, I'll have a staff member lock the thread and Finkle will make a new one.

It's been a great 3 and a half years! Thanks for all your generosity, folks!