It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you, zeo & fink!
TheMonkofDestiny: As it's still up there, I'm requesting Duck Game (unless it wasn't removed by mistake).
Granted.
pferreira1983: - F1 2012
- Explodemon
- RACE - The WTCC Game + Caterham Expansion
Also granted.

And that'll be the last of 'em! It's all on Finkleroy from here on out.
Le roi est mort, vive le roi!

The king is dead, long live the king!

Thank you zeogold for all the time you spent to make us happy, and for all your patience.

Let's go Finkleroy and Good Luck for your new job, ;)
Post edited July 08, 2019 by gixgox
zeogold: It's all on Finkleroy from here on out.
Thank you zeogold for everything!

I think you miss one request:

ofthenexus: May I please request RACE - The WTCC Game + Caterham Expansion , Avencast: Rise of the Mage, and the daggered games Total Pro Golf 3 and Shadows: Price For Our Sins Bonus Edition if they are still available?

Thank you.
zeogold: I have quite a significant item of news:
As of today, I will cease to be the host of the Non-GOG edition of the Community Giveaway. Am I gone from the GOG forum for good? Nah, I'm still gonna be managing the GOG edition, but my real life's beginning to change such that I predict I simply won't have as much time as I used to (you've all no doubt seen how much I've been slipping in the last few months as it is). Some 3,400+ games later (over 5,000 if we count the GOG edition), I've been ever impressed by the generosity of this community and been proud to be with y'all for the ride.

So what happens now? Well, Finkleroy is going to take over - after spending so long assisting me in the management of the giveaway, I've decided to leave the keys in his capable hands. All donations should go to him from now on. After granting the last requests here, I'll have a staff member lock the thread and Finkle will make a new one.

It's been a great 3 and a half years! Thanks for all your generosity, folks!
Thanks for all your hard work over the years, and congrats on graduating on to other things ;)
CervelloYM: Thank you zeogold for everything!

I think you miss one request:
Oop, you're right, thanks for pointing that out.

ofthenexus: May I please request RACE - The WTCC Game + Caterham Expansion , Avencast: Rise of the Mage, and the daggered games Total Pro Golf 3 and Shadows: Price For Our Sins Bonus Edition if they are still available?

Thank you.
Granted.
Thank you very much zeo for your involvement. Thumbs up !
Now we'll all harass finkleroy instead ! \o/
Better get this in before the thread closes I guess.

Thank you RedRabbitRun, for Duck Game.
thank you, zeo, for these great years!
good luck with your real life changes.

and... all hail Finkleroy,
zeogold: I have quite a significant item of news:
As of today, I will cease to be the host of the Non-GOG edition of the Community Giveaway. Am I gone from the GOG forum for good? Nah, I'm still gonna be managing the GOG edition, but my real life's beginning to change such that I predict I simply won't have as much time as I used to (you've all no doubt seen how much I've been slipping in the last few months as it is). Some 3,400+ games later (over 5,000 if we count the GOG edition), I've been ever impressed by the generosity of this community and been proud to be with y'all for the ride.

So what happens now? Well, Finkleroy is going to take over - after spending so long assisting me in the management of the giveaway, I've decided to leave the keys in his capable hands. All donations should go to him from now on. After granting the last requests here, I'll have a staff member lock the thread and Finkle will make a new one.

It's been a great 3 and a half years! Thanks for all your generosity, folks!
Thanks for everything kind sir!
And thus, the new thread is up and running!
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_nongog_edition_remastered_redux/page1

I'll contact the staff to have them lock this thread.
Don't forget to turn off the lights....
In before lock.
Fear the locked-in syndrome...
Thank you Zeogold for your dedicated work here during all these years : )