It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
JunglePredator: So unless I've missed something I think all open requests have been dealt with & I would like to request that copy then.
Granted.
JunglePredator: So unless I've missed something I think all open requests have been dealt with & I would like to request that copy then.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks guys; I'll redeem it tonight... falling asleep in my chair after an 18 hour day
MaxFulvus: May I have STAR WARS: Dark Forces, please ?
I would like to test the DeHacker V1.4 for modern controls.

I also hope the Jedi Engine source port will be released this year...
Same, hoping for a working release for DF and Outlaws soon. Ackshually it's out already but enemies stand still -.- it can be somewhat tested though.
Post edited August 04, 2021 by Dogmaus
Dogmaus: Same, hoping for a working release for DF and Outlaws soon. Ackshually it's out already but enemies stand still -.- it can be somewhat tested though.
I saw some screenshots and they look great... but I will begin with the Dosbox version.

May the Force be with Mortius1 & Fink !
low rated
Dogmaus: Same, hoping for a working release for DF and Outlaws soon.
Such things are nice and all, and bring new life into some games....and as such I gladly welcome them(especially over some[not all] of the paid efforts for high prices called remakes/remasters).

That said, I think the original versions of games are usually decent enough on their own, and that gamers should give them a shot as well.

Addition: if they add manual in-level saves to the first DF game, that'd actually be a welcome improvement
Post edited August 04, 2021 by GamezRanker
I'd like to request Eradicator, please?
Dogmaus: Same, hoping for a working release for DF and Outlaws soon.
GamezRanker: Such things are nice and all, and bring new life into some games....and as such I gladly welcome them(especially over some[not all] of the paid efforts for high prices called remakes/remasters).

That said, I think the original versions of games are usually decent enough on their own, and that gamers should give them a shot as well.

Addition: if they add manual in-level saves to the first DF game, that'd actually be a welcome improvement
I just want mouse look tbh :)
low rated
Dogmaus: I just want mouse look tbh :)
Ok, manual saves(or at least a quicksave) and mouse look :D
Can i have the key for the Heretic+Hexen collection?
Alright... now that I'm only mostly dead, not completely: thanks Roy, Hold & Core (for the link).
Code worked fine.
Hi, may I have Ultima Underworld 1+2 ?
high rated
andysheets1975: I'd like to request Eradicator, please?
Granted.
Slick_JMista: Can i have the key for the Heretic+Hexen collection?
Granted.
Makotolia: Hi, may I have Ultima Underworld 1+2 ?
Granted.
Thanks to the anonymous donor for Ultima Underworld 1+2! And thank you to finkleroy as always!
Could I ask for Hard Reset Redux?
high rated
Sulibor: Could I ask for Hard Reset Redux?
Granted.