It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I have Lilly Looking Through?
Ruvika: Thanks to _Slaugh_ and finkleroy! Styx looks like an amazing game :D
You're welcome !  Have fun !  :-)
low rated
JunglePredator: All for naught cause ppl use words to determine things.
Funnily enough, part of why they do it is because they don't want to read the words I/others write....yet they likely sneak peeks at them anyways(which is proven by the fact they started low rating my posts in giveaways recently, probably due to something I said that butt bothered them).

Now if they were mature and could handle differing opinions like others(including the OP and yourself) then they'd use their words, or just hide the posts once and not use scripts......but they don't, so.....

JunglePredator: Well hopefully it screws with their life... slower games & screwed up computer, or $ wasted since they're obviously watching.
Well in my case they seem to mostly keep me on a script which low rates me without them wasting any time or money, but in the case of this post of yours that I just responded to they had to have manually low rated it, which is a waste of their time.

Side note: ever notice that if someone else(besides the OP/etc) gets high rated it goes back to normal? That's because the trolls likely dislike anyone but the OP(and a few rare others) having high ratings in this thread. That's how silly/petty they are.....they take away high ratings from those they deem unworthy of them.

My advice: don't pay it much mind.....if they wanna take away some useless internet points(as if they mean anything), then I say by all means(as long as it's not our time/etc they're wasting, that is).
Post edited August 03, 2021 by GamezRanker
blastradius: My many thanks goes to Doc and finkleroy for the King Arthur Collection. Time to get medieval.
TheDudeLebowski: Is your name Marsellus, by any chance?
Well, I am a bad mushroom-cloud laying.... well, you know the rest. Great reference though, Pulp Fiction’s one great flick.
low rated
GamezRanker: ...some useless internet points(as if they mean anything)...
I'll just slide this reply in before FinkleRoy notices we're off topic and point out I've got better useless internet points. :-D
Attachments:
Sorry!!!
Post edited August 03, 2021 by BookCrazy
low rated
JunglePredator: I'll just slide this reply in before FinkleRoy notices we're off topic and point out I've got better useless internet points. :-D
Yeah, me too...also WHOA!
high rated
grynn: Hi, may I have Disjunction please?
Granted.
CthuluIsSpy: May I ask for Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete, if it is still available?
Granted.
RetroJaro: May I have Lilly Looking Through?
Granted.
low rated
-

BookCrazy: Sorry!!!
Yer ok, bruh....no need to say yer sorry for anything :)

-GR gives BookCrazy a thumbs up IRL-
GamezRanker: -

BookCrazy: Sorry!!!
GamezRanker: Yer ok, bruh....no need to say yer sorry for anything :)

-GR gives BookCrazy a thumbs up IRL-
:)
Thank you, Mortius1, for donating Heroes of Might and Magic 3! And again to Finkleroy for hosting the giveaway ^^
low rated
GamezRanker: My advice: don't pay it much mind....
I don't care about those for other reasons. I don't care what a person's reputation is. Seems too much like person worship to me. I care what people are saying. If a horrible person makes a good argument, it is still a good argument. If a nice person makes a horrible argument, it is still a horrible argument. The person cult behind it doesn't affect me.
AlexTerranova: Many thanks to Mortius1 for Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and to finkleroy for the Community Giveaway! :)
CthuluIsSpy: Thank you, Mortius1, for donating Heroes of Might and Magic 3! And again to Finkleroy for hosting the giveaway ^^
You're welcome. Enjoy the games!
Nevermind... apparently I have some extra goodies collection that actually includes what I was asking.
Post edited August 03, 2021 by frogthroat
Thanks to Levitan17 & finkleroy for Disjunction!