It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you very much Doc & finkleroy for The Settlers: Rise of an Empire - Gold Edition.
I would like to request Blade Runner, please.
Can I have Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition ?
Can I ask for a copy of Loop Hero?
Thank you for the disco time, Doc & finkleroy! Hats off to you both for your generosity and dedication.
Post edited July 01, 2021 by Wirvington
May I request - Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning FATE Edition?
Mister.Wolf: Hello everyone!

Am I still in time to request one of the Disco Elysium - Final Cut? If so, I'd very much like to, please!
finkleroy: Granted.
"Awe-inspiring" still fails to describe the contributions of Doc to the fun of us all ^^ Thank you very much for the top-of-wishlist gift!

And as context, Finkleroy is again to thank for all the effort in our benefit, as if I'm not mistaken the clock there should have just struck 4AM a few minutes ago. Dedication deserving of appreciation!
May I request DUSK?
high rated
mrkgnao: I would be most grateful for:
Battle Brothers + Battle Brothers - Beasts & Exploration (DLC) + Battle Brothers - Blazing Deserts (DLC) + Battle Brothers - Warriors of the North (DLC)
if still available.
Cavalary: Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition
Granted.
TheDudeLebowski: Requesting Batman Arkham Knight, please.
Already granted. :)
gvyop: If availlable the time I Post may i request Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition ?
Granted.
Paulo_Moura69: I would like to request Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition.
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
Breja: May I ask for Control, if it's still available?
blastradius: I’d like to request Kingdom Come Deliverance Royal Edition, please.
Granted.
sasuke12: May I ask for The Surge 2 - Premium Edition if its still available ?
Granted.
forkakova: may I have Vampyr + Vampyr - The Hunters Heirlooms DLC please ?
Granted.
park_84: May I have Ys Origin + Ys: The Oath in Felghana + Ys I & II Chronicles+ ?
Granted.
cardangrille: Cold I please request Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition?
Granted.
Catac1ysm: May I have Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night?
ywzywz: Can ı get A Plague Tale: Innocence + A Plague Tale: Innocence - Coats of Arms DLC? thank you
Granted.
Lords3: Can I request A Plague Tale: Innocence + A Plague Tale: Innocence - Coats of Arms DLC ?
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Catac1ysm: I'm a little confused about the list of games available. So if Bloodstained is gone then I want to ask A Plague Tale: Innocence + A Plague Tale: Innocence - Coats of Arms DLC
Granted. I do everything manually, by hand, and it's impossible to keep up when this many requests flood in in such a short period of time.
kmcoolice: I would like to request Blade Runner, please.
Granted.
phaolo: Can I have Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition ?
Granted.
Zezione: Can I ask for a copy of Loop Hero?
Granted.
arsalan12: May I request - Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning FATE Edition?
Granted.
albinistic: May I request DUSK?
Granted.
Vythonaut: Art of Rally
finkleroy: Granted. In the future, please refrain from editing posts that contain requests. Please edit the original post to no longer include a request, and then create a new post, making sure GOG won't merge the two if there are no posts in-between then and they were posted less than 10 minutes apart.
Will do; The thing is, I reviewed the rules after I've edited my post and found out I wasn't supposed to edit any request post. Again, sorry for the inconvenience!

Having said that, thanks a lot for hosting the Community Giveaway; it's really much appreciated! Also, big thanks to Doc0075 for the game and the ongoing generosity towards the community!
Thanks to the amazing Doc0075 and as always, finkleroy!
Thanks to Doc0075 and Finkleroy Ofc.
Thank you finkleroy and Doc0075 for Kingdoms Of Amalur Re-Reckoning Fate Edition.
Thank you to Doc for your unparalleled generosity!

Thank you to finkleroy for all your hard work!
Thanks a lot to Doc0075 and finkleroy for Haven !