It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Congrats! :)
Congrats on reaching 5 stars, Finkleroy! :)
SylvanFae:
Please post about the matter in the known scammers thread, which is still frequently used as a resource for other giveaways and such.

Onward to ★★★★★★ for our gracious host!
Finkleroy! Grats on 5 stars!
Hello, how are you all? I wish you all a wonderful day!!!!!!!!

Just a question, what's the difference between
The Community Giveaway - Non-GOG Edition Remastered Redux
The Community Giveaway - GOG Edition Redux?
Post edited March 22, 2021 by JocktheLock1
high rated
JocktheLock1: Hello, how are you all? I wish you all a wonderful day!!!!!!!!

Both are giveaways organized and manteined by the community members of GOG, in GOG Edition Redux you will find codes for GOG, in the Non-GOG Edition you will find the codes for games in diverse plataforms.
If you want to participate, read carefully the rules in the first comment of this thread.
JocktheLock1: Hello, how are you all? I wish you all a wonderful day!!!!!!!!

KetobaK: Both are giveaways organized and manteined by the community members of GOG, in GOG Edition Redux you will find codes for GOG, in the Non-GOG Edition you will find the codes for games in diverse plataforms.
If you want to participate, read carefully the rules in the first comment of this thread.
Ok thank you for the information!
Congrats finkleroy for the five *****!!!
Congratulations on the Five Stars finkleroy, Very much well deserved, for all your dedication.
Bit late, but congratulations on that fifth star finkleroy! Quite shocked it took so long...
finkleroy: If you own any Deep Silver game on GOG, you can buy it for yourself for $0, and then also buy a gift key for $0, if you want.
I just saw your post because DD & Ji Ji sent me a code for the game...so thanks DD & Ji Ji!
finkleroy: EDIT: It's sad that this is the post that got me my fifth star. I was hoping it would be a much more pleasant post.
*in Nemesis voice* "STAAAAAAARS"

zlaywal: So Leucurus = GooDOLG = DoggosaurusRx ?
finkleroy: GoodOLG changed their name to Leucurus. DoggosaurusRx is the one who was granted a game that was redeemed by GoodOLG, and then the game they weren't granted was redeemed by DoggosaurusRx. DoggosaurusRx has been banned from the giveaway. I don't know what happened with GoodOLG. I don't want to ban them if they're a different person who didn't know they were being given something they weren't supposed to redeem, but the fact that they changed their name immediately after this incident is extremely suspicious.
GOG should seriously invest into functionality of checking past usernames.
Steam has it. And then even if someone on Steam deletes their past nickname the profile in question still has system-wide unique publicly visible ID for check should it be neccesary.
And it does prevent whole lot of frauds and conduct / TOS violations (on Steam).
Meanwhile GOG sticks to dark ages and lags behind their supposed competition by many years.
*sigh*
B1tF1ghter: GOG should seriously invest into functionality of checking past usernames.
Instead, they decided to make it so everyone can just change it at will (well, once per month they say), so these things are likely to happen...
Makotolia: Not sure why but neither changing browser nor changing even device helps. The issue seems to come up with the overhaul of the redeem page. But sometimes it just fixes itself, so maybe I just need to wait another couple of days.
Dreamia: You should probably still try contacting support. They have a better idea of what the problem could be than I do.
Annnd, it somehow just fixed itself today, yeah ;)
Thanks again, Dreamia!
I am requesting Deadlight: Director's Cut.