It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Carradice: Many thanks to GamezRanker for The Shivah. A point-and-click adventure from Wadjet Eye Games that grabbed my attention a while ago. Fell in love with them after Blackwell and, especially, the great Technobabylon. Cheers to finkleroy for holding the line.
I also became a Wadjet Eye Games enthusiast because of the Blackwell series, I've yet to play all their titles, but I really liked every single one I've played, including The Shivah. I played a lot of Technobabylon, but I never got to finish it as my office laptop died and I never recovered the save file. I've been lazy to start again, but I'll get back to it some day. :)
PhilD: May I have Caravan?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks to Clairsentient and finkleroy for the game!
enpy: Can I ask for Technobabylon, please?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you, ggf162 & finkleroy!
Hi, may I have Heroes of Might and Magic 2: Gold?
high rated
Makotolia: Hi, may I have Heroes of Might and Magic 2: Gold?
Granted.
Can I have Deadlight: Director's Cut?
high rated
Outriders: Can I have Deadlight: Director's Cut?
There's currently a giveaway. Would you mind obtaining the game that way so we can leave the donated copies for someone who misses the giveaway? The giveaway ends when the weekend sale ends Monday @ 2PM UTC. Thanks to DellJennin667 for mentioning this.
If you own or buy any game from Deep Silver, you can get Deadlight: Director's Cut for free on GOG. This also works if you own Metro: Last Light Redux from the recent giveaway on GOG. Just add Deadlight: Director's Cut to your cart. Once added the price should change to free.
EDIT: I'd like to add that these keys expire at the same time as all purchased keys, instead of the usual 1-3 weeks after the giveaway ends.
Post edited March 19, 2021 by finkleroy
del
Post edited March 19, 2021 by staruszek
high rated
staruszek: I think have Deadlight: Director's Cut.
first come, first served. Make sure you have your profile set to public.
That's not how this giveaway works, though your intentions are appreciated. Please either donate the key to me so I can add it to the giveaway or give it away yourself in the ninja key thread. Thanks. These keys expire in nearly 200 years, like all purchased keys, so we don't have to worry about them expiring and going to waste like we normally do with keys for games that are given out for free on GOG.
Post edited March 19, 2021 by finkleroy
Outriders: Can I have Deadlight: Director's Cut?
finkleroy: There's currently a giveaway. Would you mind obtaining the game that way so we can leave the donated copies for someone who misses the giveaway? The giveaway ends when the weekend sale ends Monday @ 2PM UTC. Thanks to DellJennin667 for mentioning this.

If you own or buy any game from Deep Silver, you can get Deadlight: Director's Cut for free on GOG. This also works if you own Metro: Last Light Redux from the recent giveaway on GOG. Just add Deadlight: Director's Cut to your cart. Once added the price should change to free.
finkleroy: EDIT: I'd like to add that these keys expire at the same time as all purchased keys, instead of the usual 1-3 weeks after the giveaway ends.
I think have Deadlight: Director's Cut.
first come, first served. Make sure you have your profile set to public.

edit:
Or maybe i can add my copy to finkleroy's giveaway ?
finkleroy: There's currently a giveaway. Would you mind obtaining the game that way so we can leave the donated copies for someone who misses the giveaway? The giveaway ends when the weekend sale ends Monday @ 2PM UTC. Thanks to DellJennin667 for mentioning this.

finkleroy: EDIT: I'd like to add that these keys expire at the same time as all purchased keys, instead of the usual 1-3 weeks after the giveaway ends.
Thanks, I didn't realize it works like that. I got it now.
Can I ask for Deadlight: Director's Cut (daggered)?
zaMNal: Can I ask for Deadlight: Director's Cut (daggered)?
Check your PM . =)
Got the game. Thank you DD & Ji Ji for ninja-ing Deadlight! :)
the first post is missing Flower, the first tree and kynseed and I don't know why...