It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JakobFel: Also, did anyone else get a captcha when trying to redeem their code? I hate those things lol
finkleroy: Constantly, my friend. Constantly.
Strangely enough, this was the first time for me. Oh well, I guess it's good if it deters some of the bots.. I just miss the days of spam protection when it was just a string of characters with noise and lines over top of it haha
Thank you so much finkleroy and Clairsentient for SpellForce 2 - Anniversary Edition! :)
May I have Deus Ex GOTY Edition?
high rated
GoodOlG: May I have Deus Ex GOTY Edition?
Granted.
can ı get Bounty Train + Bounty Train - Trainium Edition Upgrade (DLC) please ?
JakobFel: Also, did anyone else get a captcha when trying to redeem their code? I hate those things lol
They claim to do it to deter ner-do-well types....but it seems to mostly stick in the craw of us honest goglodytes.
high rated
ywzywz: can ı get Bounty Train + Bounty Train - Trainium Edition Upgrade (DLC) please ?
Granted.
Thank you Clairsentient and finkleroy for the game
May I have Caravan?
PhilD: May I have Caravan?
Granted.
Might I ask for The Shivah?
high rated
Carradice: Might I ask for The Shivah?
Granted.
Thanks to Clairsentient and finkleroy for the giveaway!

finkleroy suddenly yelled at me >﹏<
Many thanks to GamezRanker for The Shivah. A point-and-click adventure from Wadjet Eye Games that grabbed my attention a while ago. Fell in love with them after Blackwell and, especially, the great Technobabylon. Cheers to finkleroy for holding the line.
Carradice: Many thanks to GamezRanker for The Shivah. A point-and-click adventure from Wadjet Eye Games that grabbed my attention a while ago. Fell in love with them after Blackwell and, especially, the great Technobabylon. Cheers to finkleroy for holding the line.
It is a nice game with some nice commentary(as always with Dave's games, though of course one should play once without it if they don't want spoilers), nice music and story and such. Also one gets the original version and the new redone one, which is a plus. :)

(Tip: The game has a few endings, depending on a few choices one makes, so you might want to save often or play again to try them all out.

Also, I believe there is a way to look up info in the game, like with the blackwell series, with some nice results if one knows what terms/names to look up )
Post edited March 18, 2021 by GamezRanker