It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SylvanFae: Dreamia, if anything goes wrong with kynseed, I will regift you ASAP., since refund has been granted.
It redeemed just fine for me :) It will probably be a while before I try it though, my backlog is way too big haha

Maybe when its out of early access. That would be nice timing.
Post edited March 22, 2021 by Dreamia
high rated
Dreamia: It redeemed just fine for me :) It will probably be a while before I try it though, my backlog is way too big haha

It was one of multiple products that were on the same key. Someone else who was was granted a game from that key stole another game from it, so the key is going to be revoked by GOG staff, and they'll re-issue the gifts to the donor. Keep an eye on your library, as this will probably result in the game being removed from it. This is a very weird situation. The person who was granted a game had a different account redeem it, and then they used their account to redeem the game that wasn't theirs to redeem. They were honest about it being intentional, not a mistake, but they claim the other account isn't their alt account. The other account changed names immediately after this incident. It's all very weird and shady. The person who admitted to stealing a game has been banned from the giveaway. We'll see what the other person has to say for themselves.

EDIT: It's sad that this is the post that got me my fifth star. I was hoping it would be a much more pleasant post.
Post edited March 22, 2021 by finkleroy
finkleroy: It's sad that this is the post that got me my fifth star. I was hoping it would be a much more pleasant post.
Eh, the posts/memories one makes along the way with good friends and acquaintances are much more important than some "silly" stars anyways. :)
finkleroy: snip
Congrats on your fifth star!

Yeah, this is sadly the risk with buying gifts in bulk. Someone gets tempted and redeems more than they are allowed to. It's why I've also stopped buying gifts like this even though its a lot less convenient.

No worries though, these things happen and we always get through it :)
Post edited March 22, 2021 by Dreamia
So Leucurus = GooDOLG = DoggosaurusRx ?
zlaywal: So Leucurus = GooDOLG = DoggosaurusRx ?
maybe... or not, I was chatting with finkle, quite weird situation.
Dreamia: Yeah, this is sadly the risk with buying gifts in bulk. Someone gets tempted and redeems more than they are allowed to. It's why I've also stopped buying gifts like this even though its a lot less convenient.
I hear ya....this is partially why I only buy such bundled keys if I intend for the person gifted the game to get all the games within it.
high rated
GoodOLG changed their name to Leucurus. DoggosaurusRx is the one who was granted a game that was redeemed by GoodOLG, and then the game they weren't granted was redeemed by DoggosaurusRx. DoggosaurusRx has been banned from the giveaway. I don't know what happened with GoodOLG. I don't want to ban them if they're a different person who didn't know they were being given something they weren't supposed to redeem, but the fact that they changed their name immediately after this incident is extremely suspicious.
Post edited March 22, 2021 by finkleroy
finkleroy: GoodOLG changed their name to Leucurus. DoggosaurusRx is the one who was granted a game that was redeemed by GoodOLG, and then the game they weren't granted was redeemed by DoggosaurusRx. DoggosaurusRx has been banned from the giveaway. I don't know what happened with GoodOLG. I don't want to ban them if they're a different person who didn't know they were being given something they weren't supposed to redeem, but the fact that they changed their name immediately after this incident is extremely suspicious.
At least I'd put them in quarantine until the matter is cleared...
Post edited March 22, 2021 by Lone_Scout
high rated
Dreamia: It redeemed just fine for me :) It will probably be a while before I try it though, my backlog is way too big haha

finkleroy: It was one of multiple products that were on the same key. Someone else who was was granted a game from that key stole another game from it, so the key is going to be revoked by GOG staff, and they'll re-issue the gifts to the donor. Keep an eye on your library, as this will probably result in the game being removed from it. This is a very weird situation. The person who was granted a game had a different account redeem it, and then they used their account to redeem the game that wasn't theirs to redeem. They were honest about it being intentional, not a mistake, but they claim the other account isn't their alt account. The other account changed names immediately after this incident. It's all very weird and shady. The person who admitted to stealing a game has been banned from the giveaway. We'll see what the other person has to say for themselves.

EDIT: It's sad that this is the post that got me my fifth star. I was hoping it would be a much more pleasant post.
Congrats for your 5 stars finkleroy!!! I make you a meme to commemorate this moment!
Attachments:
Post edited March 22, 2021 by KetobaK
high rated
KetobaK: Congrats for your 5 stars finkleroy!!! I make you a meme to commemorate this moment!
Thanks. :D
high rated
You people are simply wonderful in doing all this.
I hope the few idiot people don't ruin in with greed and not being thankful.

It's rare to find this generosity. It could easily just go away.
It's truly a tribute to the amazing people who take the time, resources and care to help out others like you are doing.
Congrats on the fifth star finkleroy well deserved!!
51nikopol: Congrats on the fifth star finkleroy well deserved!!
^Exactly this!^
happy five star day!