It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Many thanks to Korotan for Stardew Valley and to finkleroy for hosting the giveaway!
AB2012: May I ask for Stardew Valley, please?
finkleroy: Granted.
Makotolia: Hi, may I have Stardew Valley (from Korotan, I suppose?)
finkleroy: I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
Yeah, I see;)
finkleroy: Granted.

I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
Makotolia: Yeah, I see;)
Well good luck tomorrow.
Makotolia: Yeah, I see;)
Korotan: Well good luck tomorrow.
No worries :)
high rated
I will start by wishing everyone a Happy New Year, hopefully it will be better than the last one.

This is a heads-up that my giveaway will be ending in about a weeks time. There are a lot more games than there are contestants in it so the games that haven't been won (and they are all good ones) will be sent here.

So unless you see a game that you really want (from the start of the month) it may be worth waiting a week to see what arrives from my GA.
Doc0075: snip
You're an awesome guy Doc0075!
Thanks for all the fun and lovely gifts.
Wishing that you and your family have a happy and healthy New Year!
finkleroy's going to be busy in the coming week.
Doc0075: I will start by wishing everyone a Happy New Year, hopefully it will be better than the last one.

This is a heads-up that my giveaway will be ending in about a weeks time. There are a lot more games than there are contestants in it so the games that haven't been won (and they are all good ones) will be sent here.

So unless you see a game that you really want (from the start of the month) it may be worth waiting a week to see what arrives from my GA.
Happy New Year everyone and may the new year be much better than this. :)
Post edited December 31, 2020 by PMPMGamer
I apologize, wrong thread.
Post edited December 31, 2020 by MemoryRunaMelody
Wishing all GOG friends and your family and loved ones a prosperous, safe, healthy and a Happy New Year!
Thank you for all the donators this year and of course finkleroy for keeping the holiday spirit the entire year!
high rated
Well, it's that time of the year, to say goodbye to another year, 2020 was pretty awful most of the time but I hope everyone is doing fine, I hope you are sharing a beautiful moment with your families and friends, and that you keep in your heart those who have already left, it was incredible to be part of this beautiful community for another year and I wish you a prosperous New Year, don't drink too much but not too little, if you drink don't drive, stay safe and don't forget your chinstrap, see you all in 2021!!!!
PS: if you are in Australia, Japan or those places, CONGRATULATIONS, YOU SURVIVED 2020!!!
PS.2: I will try to be more active in the community this year, I preparing some translations for some games, so the spanish speakers could properly enjoy some of those amazing games!!!
Post edited December 31, 2020 by KetobaK
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year, I hope 2021 will be a wonderful year for you all. :)

Korotan: Your welcome. I decided, because I am so rich in safety, health and live I share some of it and because Stardew Valley got not long ago his fifth content Patch I will gift now five copies of it to give it credit and make people happy during lockdown. Well sadly GoG is not putting an embargo on gifting games during sale but general so they will come one per day to Finkleroy. Dunno if he still add my today sent key to him still this year but you will at least get next year three chances for playing now DRM free the new Version of Stardew Valley with Splitscreen here without having to wait for sale to pay.
That's very thoughtful and generous, thank you, I really appreciate it! :)
I played the game for an hour or two last night and had a great time, can't wait to see my farm grow and meet all the characters from town. :)
Post edited December 31, 2020 by krugos2
omg it seems that i miss another good batch of nice games, :( well what can i do then wish myself more luck in new year and hope that one day i can hit some good games like new Mount&Blade2, Cyberpunk or games like control,metro exodus, DivinityOriginalsin2...

Anyway i will kindly ask for at least dagger games, metroredux and prisonarchitect (if it still works)

and wish everybody happy new Year and more luck next year , happy gaming!
happywinner: omg it seems that i miss another good batch of nice games, :( well what can i do then wish myself more luck in new year and hope that one day i can hit some good games like new Mount&Blade2, Cyberpunk or games like control,metro exodus, DivinityOriginalsin2...

Anyway i will kindly ask for at least dagger games, metroredux and prisonarchitect (if it still works)

and wish everybody happy new Year and more luck next year , happy gaming!
Granted.
Requesting Saints Row 2, please.