It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

finkleroy: That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
I apologize to you. Thank you for information.
Post edited January 04, 2021 by hitmanssr
finkleroy: In the meantime
...please be so kind as to check your PM one last time, Op...if you could. :)
Korotan: You better start watching when the sale is out because Finkleroy will then put the keys on the list.
GamezRanker: Btw a good idea with code giving is to save all the codes in a notepad or similar, and then when you have all the codes you want, then copy the entire list to Fink via a PM. :)
Would work for the big buyer like Doc-75. I am now a small buyer because I still has so many games to play, that with Humble Bundle Subscription and Epic Games and the giveaways here, that I decided to buy only when I really want it like TES during winter sale or Star Wars The Force Unleashed (cause my Disc Version has a bug that makes me crash whenever I am done with first lvl) and for the rest I wait. So now my last orders are all Stardew Valley so it is not hard to keep oversight. Actually the other reason I decided to this giveaway whas because GoG is so awesome so that I feel I should do them a favour too and buy big here with presents.

Edit: Because Stardew Valley is right now on sale, it will take until mid of month until I will gift games more games.
Post edited January 04, 2021 by Korotan
would asking for Raiden IV be impudent?
Can I have Stardew Valley? Please
I would like to nominate drxenija for Heretic + Hexen Collection and ask for Mother Russia Bleeds for me if possible!
Hi finkleroy,

May I have The Longest Journey ?

THanks,
May I request The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe?
Can I ask for STAR WARS Battlefront II (Classic, 2005)? Thank You.
Can I ask for Morrowind?
Could I ask for Caladrius Blaze please?
go, I have a doubt, how do I add a game that does not exist in the GOG list, for example a fan game, like: Eggman Hates Furries ... I researched it in many ways and found no solution, Thanks
Attachments:
sss.gif (122 Kb)
May I request Stardew Valley please?
Hi, can I ask for Fight'N Rage? :)
May I request Summoner?