It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
I am just saying, that I try now to be more active again and that I bought during last sales 6 games which should be available sometime in the future so stay tuned for changes and look forward to finding out what they will be.
Requesting Stardew Valley, please.
can i get stardew too?
high rated
TheMonkofDestiny: Requesting Stardew Valley, please.
Granted.
Persival2207: can i get stardew too?
Granted.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks. Thank you as well, Korotan.

I think I only redeemed Stardew Valley, but in the event someone wants to double check that and I'm wrong, please let me know. I already had 1 of the 3 titles in that group of gifts, but I left the other Stronghold unticked.
Post edited August 13, 2020 by TheMonkofDestiny
high rated
finkleroy: Granted.
TheMonkofDestiny: Thanks. Thank you as well, Korotan.

I think I only redeemed Stardew Valley, but in the event someone wants to double check that and I'm wrong, please let me know. I already had 1 of the 3 titles in that group of gifts, but I left the other Stronghold unticked.
Your welcome and no worry. The only game that until now whas redeemed whas your copy of Stardew Valley.
May I request Stronghold Crusader HD, please?
Can I ask for The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day?
Big thanks to Korotan, I really wanted the game appreciate the donation also thanks for the great work of Finkleroy
krugos2: May I request Stronghold Crusader HD, please?
Granted.
PixelBoy: Can I ask for The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day?
Granted.
Thank you, Korotan, for Stronghold Crusader HD. I had this on my wishlist for a long time, I got Stronghold for free from GOG a while ago and I loved it, so I really look forward to play this sequel. :)

Thank you, Finkleroy, for managing the giveaway, I really appreciate all the hard work you put into this. :)
Zadalon: How did you do this magic? You quoted me for something Jiggles262 said. I want to learn. I'd be willing to give you all my games, sign over my wealth AND give you foot massages for a year. Plus do your laundry.
Add back massages for a year and you have yourself a deal.
Thank you finkleroy and bjgamer.
high rated
Korotan: Your welcome and no worry. The only game that until now whas redeemed whas your copy of Stardew Valley.
That's a relief. I had to do the redeem on mobile due to some weird issues preventing otherwise and I was worried I may have sausage-fingered more than just Stardew in the list.
high rated
PixelBoy: Thank you finkleroy and bjgamer.
You are very welcome. Enjoy! :)