It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Drakon1590: May I request for Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut?
Granted.
high rated
I would like to request S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky.
low rated
Can I have burnout paradise or other old racing games,for my potato pc?
high rated
Paulo_Moura69: I would like to request S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky.
Granted.
Sakib_Shahriar73: Can I have burnout paradise or other old racing games,for my potato pc?
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
low rated
Re post 4891:
(And other posts where the user in question isn't a known scammer or etc)

Could I humbly ask people NOT to low rate unqualified people who ask for games once and then drop it once the OP rejects them?

Sure, some could be scammers...but they could also be newcomers just learning the ropes here, and such treatment might scare them off from becoming productive members of the forums.

(Now if someone keeps asking over and over after the OP rejects them, then that's a different story, imo)

Thanks to everyone in advance for your consideration on this.
Post edited August 16, 2020 by GameRacer
high rated
Thanks to kmcoolice and finkleroy for the game S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky.
GameRacer: Re post 4891:
(And other posts where the user in question isn't a known scammer or etc)

Could I humbly ask people NOT to low rate unqualified people who ask for games once and then drop it once the OP rejects them?

Thanks to everyone in advance for your consideration on this.
It's not about them being scammers, but about them coming here, asking for games without any activity and not even bother to read the rules/the OP. I don't care that much, but I can see why people would downvote them for that. It also increases finkleroy's workload and that might become frustrating for him/her after a while.
high rated
Paulo_Moura69: Thanks to kmcoolice and finkleroy for the game S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky.
You are welcome. Have a nice gaming time with your new game :)
I have seen these kinds of giveaways a few times now and are people just giving out of kindness or is there some kind of reward for something? Are you just given a free key from a stranger?
high rated
wiiseeyou: I have seen these kinds of giveaways a few times now and are people just giving out of kindness or is there some kind of reward for something? Are you just given a free key from a stranger?
The former.
wiiseeyou: I have seen these kinds of giveaways a few times now and are people just giving out of kindness or is there some kind of reward for something? Are you just given a free key from a stranger?
finkleroy: The former.
Yeah, just read the rules (should have done that first, sorry :P), and is the giveaway a way to get more people more active on the forums?
high rated
wiiseeyou: Yeah, just read the rules (should have done that first, sorry :P), and is the giveaway a way to get more people more active on the forums?
That's not its intended purpose, but being an active forum user is a requirement.
By the way, what does "Non-Daggered" and "Daggered Keys" mean?
high rated
wiiseeyou: By the way, what does "Non-Daggered" and "Daggered Keys" mean?
Daggered keys are keys that are unlikely to be picked as someone's monthly game, but still deserve to find a good home.
wiiseeyou: By the way, what does "Non-Daggered" and "Daggered Keys" mean?
finkleroy: Daggered keys are keys that are unlikely to be picked as someone's monthly game, but still deserve to find a good home.
Is there any chance a Arx Fatalis key is still available?