It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I have Phoning Home, please?
high rated
Rosalumina: Can I ask for POSTAL 2?
You can get it for free on the front page, assuming it's not banned where you live. (I doubt it would be banned in Puerto Rico?) Scroll to about the middle of the page.
Post edited December 17, 2019 by W3irdN3rd
high rated
Thanks to Sanscript and Finkleroy for Albion
Dogmaus: May I have Phoning Home, please?
Granted.
high rated
Many thanks to Rosalumina for the super-cute Phoning Home, finkleroi for tirelessly running the show, and the wonderful community here! Enjoy your games and yourselves everybody!
W3irdN3rd: You can get it for free on the front page, assuming it's not banned where you live. Scroll to about the middle of the page.
Both the first and the second are currently free.
Post edited December 17, 2019 by Dogmaus
high rated
Dogmaus: Both the first and the second are currently free.
To clarify: POSTAL 2 is currently temporarily free on the front page. POSTAL: Classic and Uncut is permanently free on its store page.
high rated
ASAC_Nobody: yet another gaming shop
:O yet another gaming shop? I can't even! Nobody calls GOG yet another gaming shop! Or at least ASAC_Nobody does.
high rated
Dogmaus: :O yet another gaming shop? I can't even! Nobody calls GOG yet another gaming shop! Or at least ASAC_Nobody does.
These were my thoughts back then. I can't undo my past! :D But I can reassure you: they do not represent the status quo.

Thank you so much, Dark_art_! They just read my post and gifted me Saints Row 2. :)
Post edited December 17, 2019 by ASAC_Nobody
greyhat: Accept my friend invite or change your settings to be able to chat with anyone.

Enjoy Albion. ;)
Kelefane: Oops, I resent you a friend request. My bad.
That is ok. I accepted it. But your privacy settings restrict chat regardless so i cant send you the game key. :)
Post edited December 17, 2019 by greyhat
low rated
Codes for Postal 2 and such sent to finkleroy.....happy holidays german bros/lasses.
Post edited December 17, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
Dogmaus: May I have Phoning Home, please?
They made a Win10 simulator? So meta. ;)
Alas one of the rare times I was away (on a holiday) from the web and GOG, was when Wasteland 2 came up as a freebie.

So I would like to grab that if I can, please finkleroy?

If I have heard right, that also comes with Wasteland 1?

Cheers :)
Timboli: Alas one of the rare times I was away (on a holiday) from the web and GOG, was when Wasteland 2 came up as a freebie.

So I would like to grab that if I can, please finkleroy?

If I have heard right, that also comes with Wasteland 1?

Cheers :)
finkleroy: Wasteland 2 etc
Thank you very much for both of those, and the donator.
If i could still get keys to Postal and Postal 2, I`d be happy.

Thanks!
Post edited December 17, 2019 by chalice