It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Apunami: snip
I think he was joking...
Bragnoldo: snip
What I said above this quote.
Post edited February 07, 2022 by slurredprey
low rated
slurredprey: I think he was joking...
slurredprey: What I said above this quote.
I hope you're right and I'm the dumb one for not understanding it before but I fear he may be actually serious. I don't care at this point but good for him if he was indeed joking.
Post edited February 07, 2022 by Apunami
slurredprey: I think he was joking...
slurredprey: What I said above this quote.
Let's hope he was haha
high rated
What the fuck is going on in this thread? Why are people outright attacking each other over an obvious pun? Is there something I'm missing. It was VERY OBVIOUSLY just a joke. Why are people attacking each other over it? That's plain rude, which is a violation of the giveaway rules. If this incomprehensibly rude behavior that just randomly came out of nowhere continues, I will start banning people from the giveaways. You've all been warned.
Post edited February 07, 2022 by finkleroy
finkleroy: What the fuck is going on in this thread? Why are people outright attacking each other over an obvious pun? Is there something I'm missing. It was VERY OBVIOUSLY just a joke. Why are people attacking each other over it? That's plain rude, which is a violation of the giveaway rules. If this incomprehensibly rude behavior that just randomly came out of nowhere continues, I will start banning people from the giveaways. You've all been warned.
may I have The Dig before the banstorm begins?
I honestly was thinking hard what to ask for. and carefully picked this classic.
Lexor: I'd like to nominate Timboli for Stellaris (to reserve the one of the codes for him in case he decided to follow my post).
You did not have to do that, but thank you very kindly for doing so, much appreciated. :)
I would like to express my gratitude to Doc for the game!
And my heartfelt thanks to finkleroy!
high rated
LynXsh: may I have The Dig before the banstorm begins?
I honestly was thinking hard what to ask for. and carefully picked this classic.
Hi, if you liked The Dig you should look a fan adventure made with the AGS i played recently:

The Infinity String

Created by Sektor 13 (developer of "Stargate Adventure"). It is a mystery game including aliens, long forgotten cultures and strange artifacts...
I am a serious and mature person, and certainly mature enough to be able to see what can be considered inappropriate in my behaviour and to be able to admit to any mistake I have made. That's why I apologize to anyone who found my comment inappropriate and rude, but please also understand my point of view, because I assume that everyone deserves at least a minimum of respect and therefore everyone should be treated the way we want to be treated, and not divided into better and worse, those to whom we show at least a minimum of respect and those who will not get it from us even in the smallest degree. And maybe I am a little over-sensitive on this point, but after all, the joke of slurredprey, which for you may seem to be innocent, I perceived in two ways, namely as a normal innocent joke, and a potential attack on another person through an inappropriate joke, which could be perceived by this person as a harmful mocking of him, and to this I simply had to react, because I am guided by the principle of zero tolerance for this type of behavior.

So once again, I apologise if anyone found my behaviour inappropriate, and at the same time, please understand my point of view.
argamasa: Hi, if you liked The Dig you should look a fan adventure made with the AGS i played recently:

The Infinity String

Created by Sektor 13 (developer of "Stargate Adventure"). It is a mystery game including aliens, long forgotten cultures and strange artifacts...
Thank you for that recommendation! I had downloaded Stargate Adventure before but did not know of this one. It would be nice to have a GOG thread of great free games. There's a thread on open source games but that's not always the same thing since some free games do not have their sources available.
Post edited February 07, 2022 by DiffuseReflection
argamasa: Hi, if you liked The Dig you should look a fan adventure made with the AGS i played recently:

The Infinity String

A game similar to The Dig sounds ivery nteresting to me, and those graphics take you back to the old days, so thanks for sharing the link! :)
May I ask for Fallen Haven + Fallen Haven: Liberation Day, my dude? My duderino? My deuteronomy? My deuterostomia?
high rated
Granted.
Drakon135790: I am a serious and mature person, and certainly mature enough to be able to see what can be considered inappropriate in my behaviour and to be able to admit to any mistake I have made. That's why I apologize to anyone who found my comment inappropriate and rude, but please also understand my point of view, because I assume that everyone deserves at least a minimum of respect and therefore everyone should be treated the way we want to be treated, and not divided into better and worse, those to whom we show at least a minimum of respect and those who will not get it from us even in the smallest degree. And maybe I am a little over-sensitive on this point, but after all, the joke of slurredprey, which for you may seem to be innocent, I perceived in two ways, namely as a normal innocent joke, and a potential attack on another person through an inappropriate joke, which could be perceived by this person as a harmful mocking of him, and to this I simply had to react, because I am guided by the principle of zero tolerance for this type of behavior.

So once again, I apologise if anyone found my behaviour inappropriate, and at the same time, please understand my point of view.
I accept your apology, but I still find your behavior to be incredibly bizarre and rude and completely out of left field. Someone asked for a game named "Yesterday", so someone else joked that if they want to ask for the gift of that game, they need to request the "present". It's just a bad pun. It's definitely not something to jump down someone's throat over.
Mr_Whiffles: May I ask for Fallen Haven + Fallen Haven: Liberation Day, my dude? My duderino? My deuteronomy? My deuterostomia?
Granted.
Thanks to Doc0075 and finkleroy for Fallen Haven + Fallen Haven: Liberation Day.
Hi!
I would like to request Songbringer
Thanks!