It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Hi
on Sat. 12/25 08:41 am, I receive an email to get the full game "I have no mouth but I must scream"
On the email it says : get the full game before Fri. 12/24 03:00 pm...

wtf ?!

I contact the support and doesn't have an answer yet.
Attachments:
gog.jpg (47 Kb)
Post edited February 03, 2022 by X_Stormix_X
A big kiss and thank you to the fabulous Doc075!
Without forgetting the playmaker Finkleroy without whom nothing would be possible.
My appreciation goes to finkleroy and Lone_Scout for a copy of Streets of Rogue that I'm now downloading.
All the best to you two!
Thank you so much for Dice Legacy! Downloading now!

I'm going to go into strategy overload hehe - should probably fire up something more shooty-face next so I don't burn out ;)

Makotolia: Thanks to Doc0075 (again) and finkleroy for NEO Scavenger!
If you think of it, let me know what you think of this one! I've been mildly interested for a while and I dig games with a bunch of obscure stats where you shape a "real" character that truly has to choose their specializations and is never going to be good at everything.

I don't even mind the minimalist visuals (and think it sort of "works" in this game). I'm torn because I'm not sure if it'll play too "cumbersome" or if the gameplay is actually going to be really compelling and a drive to keep pushing through the (especially early) difficulty.
Thanks doc075 and finkleroy for Hyperdimension and BaSS.
Thank you Doc0075 for Strangeland and also thanks to finkleroy!
high rated
krugos2: May I please ask for Deadly Days?
Granted.
Ixamyakxim: Thank you so much for Dice Legacy! Downloading now!

I'm going to go into strategy overload hehe - should probably fire up something more shooty-face next so I don't burn out ;)
Same here! Many thanks for Dice Legacy to the usual culprits (Doc and fink). Settlers with dice, oh boy! The geek inside me is full of joy! Wishing you all a relaxing and enjoyable weekend.
May I have Foregone Finkle?
high rated
_Line: May I have Foregone Finkle?
Granted.
Ixamyakxim: Thank you so much for Dice Legacy! Downloading now!

Cymepa: Same here! Many thanks for Dice Legacy to the usual culprits (Doc and fink). Settlers with dice, oh boy! The geek inside me is full of joy! Wishing you all a relaxing and enjoyable weekend.
Have you checked it out yet? It's a weird game! It feels more "tactile" and hands on to me than a lot of city builders - the "flow" of rolling dice, getting resource X, turning it to resource Y is more immediate. But - it's weird!

It IS kinda relaxing though. Tossing your "guys" getting results and pushing upgrades has a sort of soothing Banished feel, but like I said a bit more hands on. I felt like in Banished I could let my guys go and they'd live or die of their own accord - here everything happens because of the dice I toss and where they go.

Strange little game, but fun so far (been playing short bursts) and curious what'll happen as I really start to figure it out (as there seems to be a lot going on).

And like I mentioned earlier - I went with the "cheat" mode - pause /roll / anytime. I actually might try the "always moving" version - but not until I get the mechanics down (as the game is heavily time / timer based). Glad they tossed in the ability to pause and make your moves - I almost moved the game from "Super Intrigued Can't Wait to Play" to "Total Pass" when there initially wasn't a pause and move option. Ironclad Tactics is probably the only game I initially felt *should* be turnbased, but that totally worked in real time.
Late to say it, but thank you both finkleroy and Doc0075.
low rated
Thought I'd give an update:

-- 7 Billion Humans (2144) --
-- 15: Shred Lines --

a:
if c != datacube:
step n
endif
if c == datacube:
pickup c
b:
if s == nothing:
step s
jump b
else:
giveto s
endif
endif
if n == wall:
end
endif
jump a

Slow, big... but it works.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
tomyam80: Wow, hvn't been too active on this forum much the past couple of mths due to being quite bz with life as well as work & look how much the list has grown!

If I may I wld like to make a humble request for Mortal Kombat 1+2+3 + Mortal Kombat 4, I wld also like to take this chance to give a Big 'THANK YOU' to all the downers here who hv helped extend this list to such an extent. U all know who u r, esp the regulars. Lol. ;p

Of cos not forgetting our dear host finkleroy who hv been hard @ work giving out games the past few yrs. Man, time really files these past 2yrs... hope all hv a gd 2022 ahead & may we all go back to our pre pandemic lives soon. =)
finkleroy:
finkleroy: You're absolutely right. Sorry about that. Thanks for pointing it out. Granted.
Now that the Feb madness of request has mainly died down I think it's time to give thks to finkleroy for granting my late Jan request, I can't even imagine the sheer amt of work to hv to do to sort out the huge barrage of game requests at the start of Feb. For this u hv my utmost respect.

Although it was not in the rule, I wld like to kindly suggest to all requesters not to give preference in order for games u wld like to receive as this wld drastically add on to finkleroy's burden. If u must then pls limit to just 1 alternative game. Of cos this is just my humble suggestion & finkleroy has the final say on this.

I wld also like to thk srhill for kindly help point out my missed request, not that I blame finkleroy in anyway of cos as he hv way too much on his hands already & also to if I may proclaim: 'Saint Doc0075' for donating the game. U sir hv probably given like more than half of all games ever donated here & it's really beyond words to thk u anymore. But nevertheless I wld still like to give u my sincere thks for all that u hv done for our community here again.

Lastly, I wld like to make a request for AVICII Invector for the mth of Feb. Thks in advance & stay safe all! :)
high rated
tomyam80: Lastly, I wld like to make a request for AVICII Invector for the mth of Feb. Thks in advance & stay safe all! :)
Granted.