It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
kusumahendra: glad it's fixed

I'd like to request Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure please, thank you
Granted.
Gede: Dear finkleroy, may I please request Streets of Rogue?
Granted.
Thanks to Doc0075 (again) and finkleroy for NEO Scavenger!
Dark_art_: I wonder how much time finkle took to filter the first wave of posts, I was in awe to refresh the page right after the 00.00 and seing around 50 new posts!!!!
finkleroy: Well, I went to bed right before midnight, and had to run some errands in the morning. By the time I got home, it was 12:30PM, and then it took me 9 hours to catch up.
Holy cow!
Between both giveaways, including sort out stuff before they go live and key management, you invest some serious time doing this for us.

I guess you have your own workflow and there's not much we can help, except being careful with our posts.

We can't thank you enough for doing this work!
high rated
Dark_art_: Holy cow!
Between both giveaways, including sort out stuff before they go live and key management, you invest some serious time doing this for us.

I guess you have your own workflow and there's not much we can help, except being careful with our posts.

We can't thank you enough for doing this work!
Thank you for the kind words. :)
Maybe third times the charm?

May I request Tomb Raider GOTY?
Thank you Doc0075 for Astrox Imperium, and as always, thank you finkleroy hosting and keeping this giveaway alive!
high rated
Tokyo_Bunny_8990: Maybe third times the charm?

Granted.
Tokyo_Bunny_8990: Maybe third times the charm?

finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you very much finkleroy for continuing to manage this giveaway and Doc0075 for Tomb Raider GOTY.
Thank you Doc0075 for donating the game. You're awesome. Really
And finkleroy for managing this giveaway. You're also awesome
May I have Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 ? Thanks.
high rated
Melvinica: May I have Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 ? Thanks.
Granted.
Thanks to Doc0075 for the game and to finkleroy for managing the giveaways.
Thanks Doc0075 for Shenmue III Deluxe Edition. Thx finkleroy for maintaining this initiative.
May I please ask for Deadly Days?
Thanks to the tireless finkleroy and the generous Doc0075 for BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION Deluxe Edition!