It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I request The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe?
phaolo: can i have
Dead Cells + Dead Cells: Fatal Falls (DLC) + Dead Cells: The Bad Seed (DLC) + Dead Cells: Rise of the Giant (DLC) + Dead Cells: The Queen and the Sea
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you finkleroy and Doc!
300 games is incredible.
Btw this giveaway felt a bit like an insomnia sale event for me hehe
can me get The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe oops. Me late.

Can me ask for Stardew Valley
Post edited January 09, 2022 by te_lanus
Thank you Doc0075 for Pathfinder Kingmaker Imperial Edition Bundle, fantastic gift! Thank you finkleroy for running the giveaway
Can I ask for X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition? Thank you so much!
Sorry, duplicated post ! Thanks Doc for that epic donation.
Post edited January 09, 2022 by MaxFulvus
Thank you Doc & finkleroy for Settlers 2 and 4. Settlers 3 still available as I already have it.
May I have Noita please?
KetobaK: May Irequest Kingdom Of Amalur?
finkleroy: I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
Oh well, I will try next time! The next wave will come when all this games are redeemed?
Jesus H...Thank you all donors and finkleroy for this amazing giveaway <3
Lexor: One quote comes to my mind: This is madness! ...
Geralt_of_Rivia: Madness? (see picture)
That's the quote I thought about (thus "..." at the end). :)
Many thanks to Lone_Scout for Wildfire, and to finkleroy for hosting the giveaway!
KetobaK: The next wave will come when all this games are redeemed?
There is no general rule "when".
Thanks Doc. Good luck finkleroy.
I would like to nominate Breja for Darsiders Genesis (I don't know if you are into the series or if you already own the title).

And I would also like to nominate mrkgnao for Hollow Knight (also don't know if you enjoy/own this title) for the very informative explanation you gave on the obelisc but not asterisk dagger thing, right before the madness took place (I too had no clue about it). You must be a very well read individual while I... gee, my ignorance frightens me too often.

Again, thank you Doc0075 and all other donors, anonymous and not for this giveaway and of course finkleroy for this thread.

Apologies in advance if I was late/beaten by other users in requesting these titles, or simply ineligible to do so.