It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can I get Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines?
THank you very much Doc0075 for my wishlisted Rebel Galaxy Outlaw. Thank you to finkleroy for managing this great giveaway and may you both have a great 2022
May I request Destroy All Humans?
I'd like to nominate paladin181 for Witchaven I & II Bundle.
high rated
gogamess: May I ask for Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation, please? ^_^
Granted.
frost0: Can I get Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines?
Granted.
kai2: May I request Destroy All Humans?
Granted.
Thank you so much, finkleroy and Doc for the Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 + Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation!

Just a note: I just redeemed Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation, so the Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 it's still available!. ^_^
Glad to hear you're feeling alright finkleroy.

Amazing giveaway. Kudos to all, and big props to doc.
Thank you finkleroy for managing this huge giveaway, and thank you Doc for Pillars of Eternity II Deadfire - Obsidian Edition and for your astounding generosity!
Thank you Doc and Finkleroy for Destroy All Humans!
May I request a copy of X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition if still available?
Thank you very, very much to Doc and finkleroy for Darkest Dungeon and all the DLCs for it!
Happy Docsgiving Day, everyone! May the visit of Fink the Elf Roy bring you many hours of joy!

(Happy to hear you're feeling well, Finkleroy, the day-after was for me the only uncomfortable part.)
May I request Risen + Risen 2: Dark Waters + Risen 3: Titan Lords - Complete Edition?
Is the Risen bundle still available?
May I ask for Curse of the Dead Gods?