It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Finkleroy, I just want to say thank you for your continued running of The Community Giveaway - GOG Edition Redux. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and hopefully (given the stupidity around Covid-19), a Happy New Year.
low rated
----
Post edited December 19, 2021 by DD & Ji Ji
low rated
Can I have Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC?
high rated
servobeupstry: May I request Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC?
Granted.
anizawa: Good day Finkleroy. Can I ask for a daggered Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun key? Missed out on that giveaway.
Granted.
LootHunter: Can I have Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC?
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
MoorOakheart: Can the daggered keys still be used?
finkleroy: I don't understand the question.
Welp, nevermind. I was going to ask for Cave Story's Secret Santa. I thought I missed the giveaway, but apparently it's still free until now.
May I ask for Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun?
high rated
nebulosas: May I ask for Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun?
Granted.
Thank you AWG43 and finkleroy!
I just found out about this forum. Thank you for doing this.
Thanks Finkleroy and AB2012. I almost missed out on this one again. You guys are lifesavers.
If I am eligible, I would like to ask for Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC.
high rated
joseh20: If I am eligible, I would like to ask for Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC.
Granted.
Thank you Catac1ysm and finkleroy!
low rated
Greetings, i'm new to this forum and have few questions in mind rn.
One of them is, can anyone simply requests whatever game they want or they could only request game from a list or something? I'm really confused for a bit here
SKYCE07: Greetings, i'm new to this forum and have few questions in mind rn.
One of them is, can anyone simply requests whatever game they want or they could only request game from a list or something? I'm really confused for a bit here
you have to have some activity here, on this forum, to be eligible.
and yeah, only the listed games.