It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
SKYCE07: Greetings, i'm new to this forum and have few questions in mind rn.
One of them is, can anyone simply requests whatever game they want or they could only request game from a list or something? I'm really confused for a bit here
Please read the rules, which are located in the first few posts of this thread.
May I please request Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition + Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition?
Could I ask for Stardew Valley + Stronghold HD please?
low rated
Can I get Stardew Valley + Stronghold HD please?
Could I have Disjunction?
low rated
BurlyHeart: Could I ask for Stardew Valley + Stronghold HD please?
Guess I lost my golden chance haha no worries :-) Enjoy and Merry Christmas my dude!
high rated
ConsulCaesar: May I please request Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition + Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition?
Granted.
BurlyHeart: Could I ask for Stardew Valley + Stronghold HD please?
Granted.
APU79: Can I get Stardew Valley + Stronghold HD please?
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
Clairsentient: Could I have Disjunction?
Granted.
I would like to request Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC.
low rated
Hey finkleroy, is Neon Abyss - Alter Ego Pack (DLC) only the dlc or it also includes the game can u please tell?
high rated
Paulo_Moura69: I would like to request Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC.
Granted.
APU79: Hey finkleroy, is Neon Abyss - Alter Ego Pack (DLC) only the dlc or it also includes the game can u please tell?
It's the DLC.
low rated
Paulo_Moura69: I would like to request Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC.
finkleroy: Granted.
APU79: Hey finkleroy, is Neon Abyss - Alter Ego Pack (DLC) only the dlc or it also includes the game can u please tell?
finkleroy: It's the DLC.
Oh okay, thanks for letting me know.
Thank you finkleroy and Jeets2 for the game Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC.
I'd be happy to try Stronghold Crusader HD, after having enjoyed the first game in the series, please.
May I please have Frostpunk ?
A big thank you to Korotan for this Christmas gift and to finkleroy for delivering the magic!