It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Would I be able to request Frostpunk, if there are any keys left? :>
Thank you finkleroy and anonymous donor!
low rated
Frostpunk reminds me a bit too much about real life some days but still looks nice.

May I please have Frostpunk?
To keep track, since finkleroy's last post there have been six requests for Frostpunk, out of the seven keys available at the time, so if all will be approved and no more will be added, there's one more left.

(So let me go back on my earlier estimate of them not lasting the week, they won't last the day :)))
low rated
Ice_Mage: You can get it through Amazon Prime until January 3rd. The gift code must be redeemed by January 5th. If you don't have Amazon Prime, you can sign up for a free trial.
Personally i'd rather shell out money and buy a copy rather than get the game "free" from amazon....glad some people got a nice game, though. :)

=-=-=-=
Themken: Frostpunk reminds me a bit too much about real life some days but still looks nice.
Also like that film The Day After Tomorrow
Post edited December 18, 2021 by GamezRanker
I am requesting Door Kickers: Action Squad if it's still available.
high rated
ikrananka: Could I get Frostpunk please?
Granted.
zaMNal: May I request Frostpunk please?
Granted.
Baldur8888: May I request Frostpunk?
Granted.
forkakova: I had understood the massive GA for key was a guideline for the Daggered VS non-Daggered status.
This isn't a giveaway. You have to pay for Amazon Prime, so not everybody gets a key, and the game is popular enough that there's very little chance any will come close to expiring. If they do, I'll dagger them, but I really don't see that happening.
Landak: I'd love to request Frostpunk. Thank you very, very much!
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you don't seem to have much recent forum activity, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
personthingy: Would I be able to request Frostpunk, if there are any keys left? :>
Granted.
Themken: Frostpunk reminds me a bit too much about real life some days but still looks nice.

May I please have Frostpunk?
Granted.
TheBigCore: I am requesting Door Kickers: Action Squad if it's still available.
Granted.
Many thanks to finkleroy and anonymous donor for Frostpunk
Thank you anonymous donor and finkleroy for Frostpunk! :)
May I request for Frostpunk, please?
Huge thank you to the anonymous donor and finkleroy for Frostpunk.
low rated
If there's a key left, I'd like to ask for Frostpunk. Thank you
Thank you so much for the game, mystery gifter and Finkleroy! Looking forward to playing it :D
Thank you anonymous gifter for Frostpunk and thank you Finkleroy for the delivery.
Many thanks to Sulibor and finkleroy for Frostpunk.