It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I ask for Escape from Monkey Island, please? Thank you.
high rated
triock: May I ask for Escape from Monkey Island, please? Thank you.
Granted.
May I ask for Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge, please?
Thank you very much frogthroat & finkleroy for Escape from Monkey Island. Happy Holidays everyone!
Hi, may I have The Curse of Monkey Island?
high rated
triock: Thank you very much frogthroat & finkleroy for Escape from Monkey Island. Happy Holidays everyone!
You're welcome! Enjoy!
high rated
AB2012: May I ask for Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge, please?
Granted.
Makotolia: Hi, may I have The Curse of Monkey Island?
Granted.
finkleroy: Granted.
Many thanks to frogthroat for Monkey Island 2, and to finkleroy for hosting the giveaway!
Oh boy, finally a Journey to the Savage Planet key! Can i ask for it my good sir!
may I ask for The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition, pretty please?
May I have Tomb Raider: Underworld?
high rated
AB2012: Many thanks to frogthroat for Monkey Island 2, and to finkleroy for hosting the giveaway!
You're welcome! Enjoy!
May I ask for Tales of Monkey Island?
ConsulCaesar: A big thank you to Korotan for this Christmas gift and to finkleroy for delivering the magic!
Your welcome. I hope this one will entertain you during this could time and if you do not need them that you can gift for others the codes to the original version so another person can have fun this christmas too. Anyway Merry Christmas and stay home and stay safe.
BurlyHeart: Thank you Korotan for Stardew Valley + Stronghold HD, and many thanks to finkleroy for their hard work throughout the year.

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to everyone. Here's hoping for a better 2022.
Your welcome. Have fun with your double farming pack. Stay home and stay safe. Merry Christmas.
Pouyou-pouyou: Thanks Korotan for Stronghold Crusader HD. I look forward to some fun sieges...
Your Welcome. Hope the dessert will give you warmth in this could season. Stay home and stay safe. Merry Christmas.

Oh and Finkleroy may I get Man O' War: Reik's Fashion (DLC)
May I have Tomb Raider: Underworld