It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I have PLANET ALPHA Digital Deluxe please?
low rated
Another GamezRanker update (banned for rep manipulation):
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/another_gamezranker_update

Please post comments, if any, there, or PM him directly, so as not to off-topic this thread.
Post edited October 12, 2021 by mrkgnao
high rated
Rep7icant: May I have PLANET ALPHA Digital Deluxe please?
Granted.
JunglePredator: I think it's too late to get the skin.
I enabled the newsletter a about 48 hours after claiming ghostrunner & haven't received anything.
MarkoH01: It took one or two days until I received the mail.
Bit off topic... but 3 days since your post & nadda... pretty sure the newsletter (which I enabled after claiming when I saw ppl posting about it) has been enabled for a week now.
Thank you finkleroy for running the giveaway and thank you to aCyborg for Ghostrunner.
I'd like to thank finkleroy for all the hard work of maintaining this great thread and Bapthomme for donating this beautiful game. Take care, you guys!
Rep7icant: I'd like to thank finkleroy for all the hard work of maintaining this great thread and Bapthomme for donating this beautiful game. Take care, you guys!
You'r welcome, enjoy.
Thanks LifeLover for the warhammer goodies :)
low rated
May i have return of the obra dinn please
Post edited October 14, 2021 by Meda_Soltan
high rated
Meda_Soltan: May i have return of the obra dinn please
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Meda_Soltan: May i have return of the obra dinn please
finkleroy: That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Thanks, bro i didn't know the rules of the forum just one question does the key have to be gog or its just any platform, and where do I give them
Post edited October 14, 2021 by Meda_Soltan
Thanks, bro i didn't know the rules of the forum just one question does the key have to be gog or its just any platform, and where do I give them

There's a thread for GOG keys (this one) and another for non-GOG keys, most are steam keys, but not only. Both are handled by finkleroy.
You might consider in your case the community gifting thread like finkleroy suggested, tough It's not sure you will get it. Just worth trying.
Post edited October 14, 2021 by Bapthomme
Meda_Soltan: Thanks, bro i didn't know the rules of the forum just one question does the key have to be gog or its just any platform, and where do I give them
If you want to donate keys, contact finkleroy in chat. The keys can be for any platform: any GOG keys you donate will ultimately be given away later on in this GOG giveaway thread, and non-GOG keys in the corresponding non-GOG thread.
May i request Aquaria ? Thank you .
high rated
Meda_Soltan: Thanks, bro i didn't know the rules of the forum just one question does the key have to be gog or its just any platform, and where do I give them
I run two giveaways on the GOG forum. One is only for GOG keys, and the other is for keys for all other platforms. Please read the first few posts of both threads to find out how they work. The rules are similar, but not exactly the same. Please send all donations to me directly through chat. Hover your mouse over my name and then click "start conversation". You'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can chat with everyone.
DD & Ji Ji: May i request Aquaria ? Thank you .
Granted.