It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
AlexTerranova: Thanks, but now the expiration dates are missing. It would be more informative to add one column for additional notes.)
I removed the column for notes because it occurred to me that the only keys that will expire soon are some of the temporary freebies, which are listed in the second post. The rest expire in about 175 years, aside from one that expires in 7 years. Also, if I need to add notes to a game, it likely doesn't have a store page. I'll re-arrange things in the future if I need to.
finkleroy: I removed the column for notes because it occurred to me that the only keys that will expire soon are some of the temporary freebies, which are listed in the second post. The rest expire in about 175 years, aside from one that expires in 7 years. Also, if I need to add notes to a game, it likely doesn't have a store page. I'll re-arrange things in the future if I need to.
Okay, in that case everything is fine.)
high rated
It seems rejigging the layout in anticipation of Doc donating a bunch of keys resulted in Doc donating a bunch of keys. :D
Can I ask for THIEF: Definitive Edition?
Can I ask for Mafia II: Director’s Cut?
I would like to ask Hollow Knight + Hollow Knight - Gods & Nightmares (DLC), please.
Can I ask for Siege of Avalon: Anthology, please? Thank you.
May I please request Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition?
May I ask for Planescape: Torment?
Disco Elysium for me please
Hello!

If possible, I'd like to request Fates of Ort, please!
high rated
bluethief: Can I ask for THIEF: Definitive Edition?
Granted.
drxenija: Can I ask for Mafia II: Director’s Cut?
Granted.
kmcoolice: I would like to ask Hollow Knight + Hollow Knight - Gods & Nightmares (DLC), please.
Granted.
triock: Can I ask for Siege of Avalon: Anthology, please? Thank you.
Granted.
ConsulCaesar: May I please request Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition?
Granted.
frost0: May I ask for Planescape: Torment?
Granted.
Falci: Disco Elysium for me please
Granted.
Mister.Wolf: Hello!

If possible, I'd like to request Fates of Ort, please!
Granted.
May I request the Gothic series please.
high rated
servobeupstry: May I request the Gothic series please.
Granted.
I would like to request Tomb Raider GOTY.