It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
nevarRed: Can I get a copy of Stardew Valley?
Granted.
Thanks Korotan & FinkleRoy.

That actually removes one from my 'one day' list :-D

Now what do I uninstall to make room?
Hi, may I have the remaining Stardew Valley?
Thanks for the copy Korotan and thanks again finkleroy for handling these giveaways
low rated
Sulibor: Moderators could reset your rep balace, while they were unlocking your account.
Wouldn't that be a fly in the good ol' ointment for my loyal fans? But then, I wouldn't have such a lovely high number anymore.....decisions, decisions.

====

Pouyou-pouyou: No need to reset, just swap the negative for a positive... :D
I already have a positive.....all the nice users I talk to here on GOG forums. :)

====

morolf: Welcome back, hadn't noticed you were gone (were you banned?), but good to see it was only temporary.
I got a short vacation a week or so back. Can't discuss it here, but i'll be sure to fill you in on the juicy details in the usual place when I have time.

====
====

DiffuseReflection: Welcome indeed!
Indeed *GR tips glass again*

====
====

Korotan: Welcome Back old Friend. I hope you will enjoy the giveaways as I prepared a dozen Games for this month.
I have enough games for awhile, so I might not partake at this time.....still, the offer is appreciated. :)

====

.Keys: Welcome back, GamezRanker!
Post edited October 08, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
Btw, to all my fellow users: I am having some PC issues(HDD possibly failing) and need some advice urgently

I've made a thread for such here, if anyone can read it and be of help
high rated
Makotolia: Hi, may I have the remaining Stardew Valley?
Granted.
Sulibor: Moderators could reset your rep balace, while they were unlocking your account.
GamezRanker: Wouldn't that be a fly in the good ol' ointment for my loyal fans? But then, I wouldn't have such a lovely high number anymore.....decisions, decisions.
I decided to challenge you. Lately my rep is plummeting... you have an advantage, but I'll catch up, you'll see! XD
I'll wear that "low rated" as a crown, a mark of pride!
Big thanks to Korotan for Stardew Valley! And thank you to finkleroy!
low rated
Enebias: I decided to challenge you. Lately my rep is plummeting... you have an advantage, but I'll catch up, you'll see! XD
I'll wear that "low rated" as a crown, a mark of pride!
Good luck with that, then :)
*GR tips another glass, and then dances up and down a nearby staircase*
high rated
NickZah: Many thanks to Korotan and finkleroy for Ghostrunner! This game was a long time in my wishlist.
Zadalon: Thanks to Korotan for the generous donation of the Baldur's Gate package and finkleroy for running the giveaway
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Many thanks to finkleroy and Korotan for Heroes 4!
park_84: Many thanks to Korotan for the key and finkleroy for hosting this thread!
finkleroy: Granted.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Thank you finkleroy and Korotan for some Warhammer goodness. For the Emperor!
JunglePredator: I don't think I missed see a post asking for Warhammer: Mark of Chaos - Gold Edition so may I request it?
Geralt_of_Rivia: Strictly speaking, you did. ;-)

But you are lucky since there were two of them in the list.
DiffuseReflection: Thank you finkleroy for the giveaway, and Korotan for the Oblivion GOTY key!
JunglePredator: Thanks Korotan & FinkleRoy.

That actually removes one from my 'one day' list :-D

Now what do I uninstall to make room?
anizawa: Thanks for the copy Korotan and thanks again finkleroy for handling these giveaways
Makotolia: Big thanks to Korotan for Stardew Valley! And thank you to finkleroy!
Your welcome everyone. I hope this will help you to get through the next comming covid fall and the cold that comes with it.
Oh and NickZah you want to enable GoG Newsletter as this key should get you the Ghostrunner Pre-Order Skins.
Thanks again finkleroy and Korotan for Stardew Valley.
Korotan: Oh and NickZah you want to enable GoG Newsletter as this key should get you the Ghostrunner Pre-Order Skins.
I think it's too late to get the skin.
I enabled the newsletter a about 48 hours after claiming ghostrunner & haven't received anything.
Korotan: Oh and NickZah you want to enable GoG Newsletter as this key should get you the Ghostrunner Pre-Order Skins.
JunglePredator: I think it's too late to get the skin.
I enabled the newsletter a about 48 hours after claiming ghostrunner & haven't received anything.
You mean katana skin? In the GOG message was written about we need to compleate Level 2: A Look Inside for this skin. For technical reasons, I hope to launch the game only next month. So I can't check it right now how it works.
finkleroy: Granted.
Clairsentient: Thank you to ariaspi and finkleroy for the game.
You're very welcome. Enjoy the game! :)