It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

finkleroy: Maybe I'll just put all the names in Google Sheets like I've done with the Non-GOG Giveaway. What does everyone think?
Been quite relieved so far that you didn't go that route with this giveaway as well, as I'd much rather have the... relevant games in the thread itself, so was just suggesting the move for those keys that are largely just taking up space, only being there possibly in case one's region-locked and someone from that region wants it.
high rated
Cavalary: Been quite relieved so far that you didn't go that route with this giveaway as well, as I'd much rather have the... relevant games in the thread itself, so was just suggesting the move for those keys that are largely just taking up space, only being there possibly in case one's region-locked and someone from that region wants it.
GOG keys can be region locked? This is the first I've heard of it, and I've given out tons of them that have been purchased and redeemed in tons of different regions.

What does everyone think? Should I keep the list the way it is, only move the daggered games to a Google Sheet, or move all the games to a Google Sheet?
finkleroy: I moved the daggered keys from the second post to the third post because of the character limit per forum post. It's fine now, but I'm pretty sure the next time Doc donates a ton of keys, I'd have run out of room in the second post.
Daggered lists are really hard to read. I suggest to divide them into four categories:

1. Temporary freebies.
2. DLCs.
3. Demos.
4. Permanently free games.

I would also move the List of this month's giftees to the second post, because only giftees of Non-Daggered Keys are being mentioned.)
Cavalary: Since those daggered lists have really grown, maybe that third list, with permanent freebies and demos, could be put in a sheet somewhere
DLCs could be stored elsewhere as well.)
Post edited October 15, 2021 by AlexTerranova
TheMonkofDestiny: Requesting Ghostrunner, if I may.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks and thank you, madth3 as well.
finkleroy: Should I keep the list the way it is, only move the daggered games to a Google Sheet, or move all the games to a Google Sheet?
The list of Non-Daggered Keys is usually not very long and is being updated frequently, so it is a good idea to keep it directly on forums.

Temporary freebies can have very short expiration time, therefore I would list them on forums as well.

All other keys ( DLCs, demos, permanently free games ) I would move to a Google Sheet.
Post edited October 15, 2021 by AlexTerranova
Cavalary: Been quite relieved so far that you didn't go that route with this giveaway as well, as I'd much rather have the... relevant games in the thread itself, so was just suggesting the move for those keys that are largely just taking up space, only being there possibly in case one's region-locked and someone from that region wants it.
finkleroy: GOG keys can be region locked? This is the first I've heard of it, and I've given out tons of them that have been purchased and redeemed in tons of different regions.

What does everyone think? Should I keep the list the way it is, only move the daggered games to a Google Sheet, or move all the games to a Google Sheet?
My preference:
- Only move the daggered games to a Google Sheet
If you are moving the contents of the posts around maybe it would be good idea to move list of games to the first post of the topic and add at its start one simple sentence like "Please read the rules of giveaway located in post <x> before requesting any game"?

I think such sentence would be more eye-catching than locating full rules in first post which is, mostly, just skipped.
Some keys are there in case the games are de-listed, sometimes with zero warning (demos). At least a few keys for users that missed their chance when the games were available.

finkleroy: What does everyone think? Should I keep the list the way it is, only move the daggered games to a Google Sheet, or move all the games to a Google Sheet?
My preference:
Daggered games moved to Google Sheet, or similar online spreadsheet.
high rated
I re-arranged things. What does everyone think?
finkleroy: I re-arranged things. What does everyone think?
Perfect.
Excellent
Great !
Looks great! Easier to read and more neat looking.
Nice
Less cluttered and more functional. :)