It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Many thanks to GamezRanker for Realms of the Haunting and to finkleroy for the Community Giveaway! :)
Trooper1270: Sadly, mine never. I had tried it a few times over the course of the past hour, just in case of a technical error (or what-have-you), and just tried it again just before posting this, with still no luck...
Alexim: As I thought, they probably invalidated the keys as well when they removed the demo completely.
It does look like that may be the case, I guess we'll have to wait and see if DiffuseReflection has a functioning key or not...
Alexim: Out of curiosity, did the code work?
I have not checked yet, I'm awaiting for a little while more in case HypersomniacLive is interested in trying it, otherwise I will try and let you know.
May I please get Syndicate Wars.
low rated
May I please get Ultima Underworld 1+2 instead.
Glad it's back, may I request Syndicate Wars?
high rated
Hapygoo: May I please get Syndicate Wars.
Hapygoo: May I please get Ultima Underworld 1+2 instead.
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Clairsentient: Glad it's back, may I request Syndicate Wars?
Granted.
Hello. I am new here. I'm not gonna request for a game straight away. I will spend some time here and, if i can think of some, maybe tell some jokes - yes I saw this as a way to become eligible for games in another post- and when the game I want is on sale (I will never ask for a full price game unless it is cheap) I will make a post that will hopefully get replied to.

Also, should have asked this first, how exactly does this work. I hope everything said above ablies to this forum.

Attached below is a meme I found online that sums up horror games for me
Attachments:
horror.jpg (92 Kb)
Post edited October 01, 2021 by SomeoneFromTheUK
SomeoneFromTheUK: Hello. I am new here. I'm not gonna request for a game straight away. I will spend some time here and, if i can think of some, maybe tell some jokes - yes I saw this as a way to become eligible for games in another post-
That's good. Also, if you come to the game specific subforums, time will really fly and you'll be eligible in no time.

SomeoneFromTheUK: and when the game I want is on sale (I will never ask for a full price game unless it is cheap)
I think you may have still misunderstood this thread. The games here are donated by other GOG users and distributed by finkleroy after the fact. You can't ask for games that are not on the list since this thread works in that way that first the GOG users donate keys, and once finkleroy gets them, they get put on the list.

I recommend reading the rules in the first post in this thread.
And the list of available keys is right below the rules.

If you want to ask for a game that has not yet been donated to this giveaway, you can ask that in The GOG Community Gifting Thread. There you can ask if someone is willing to buy and gift you a game. No guarantees since it's based on the generosity of other users, but there you could ask for any game you like. Here, though, you need to choose from the already existing pool of games.
Post edited October 01, 2021 by frogthroat
SomeoneFromTheUK: Hello. I am new here. I'm not gonna request for a game straight away. I will spend some time here and, if i can think of some, maybe tell some jokes - yes I saw this as a way to become eligible for games in another post-
frogthroat: That's good. Also, if you come to the game specific subforums, time will really fly and you'll be eligible in no time.

SomeoneFromTheUK: and when the game I want is on sale (I will never ask for a full price game unless it is cheap)
frogthroat: I think you may have still misunderstood this thread. The games here are donated by other GOG users and distributed by finkleroy after the fact. You can't ask for games that are not on the list since this thread works in that way that first the GOG users donate keys, and once finkleroy gets them, they get put on the list.

I recommend reading the rules in the first post in this thread. And the https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition_redux/post2]list of available keys{/url] is right below the rules.

If you want to ask for a game that has not yet been donated to this giveaway, you can ask that in The GOG Community Gifting Thread. There you can ask if someone is willing to buy and gift you a game. No guarantees since it's based on the generosity of other users, but there you could ask for any game you like. Here, though, you need to choose from the already existing pool of games.
I think I get it now. Thank you
high rated
SomeoneFromTheUK: Also, should have asked this first, how exactly does this work.
Please read the first few posts in this topic.

On a completely different note, I don't normally do this, but this doesn't normally happen, so I think it's noteworthy. Twitch is currently giving out GOG keys for Ghostrunner in Prime Gaming loot. They expire on November 7. If you have Amazon Prime, you can link your Amazon account to your Twitch account and claim the game here. If you don't already have the game on GOG, check it out. It's a really good one. If you do already have it or it doesn't look like your cup of tea, any and all donations would be greatly appreciated. No pressure, though. :)

It's also worth mentioning that you can claim all of the current Prime Gaming loot if you use the 30 day free Amazon Prime trial, and if you live in the United States and receive food stamps and/or Medicaid, Amazon Prime is $5.99/month. You can sign up here.
Post edited October 01, 2021 by finkleroy
I would like to ask for the gatha Christie - The ABC Murders :)
high rated
erbello: I would like to ask for the gatha Christie - The ABC Murders :)
Granted.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you so much finkleroy and Anonymous donor :D
May I ask for Dracula 4+5 ?