It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Y' thank ymg' llll ot uln cthulhu l' fr ng gr!
Thanks FR & GR.

Used to own it a very long time ago when 5" boxes were still the norm.

Dunno whatever happened to that copy.
Thanks for all the fish... I mean game, finkleroy and GamezRanker.

Was going to buy it and in last moment before taking visa card something told me to check this thread oO
May I please have Jagged Alliance if it is still available?
low rated
bluethief: A big thank you to GamezRanker for Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition. And of course to finkleroy for all the hard work.
I hope you earn much honor when you get to Sleeping Dogs, fren.

====

LynXsh: thank you, GR, for the key!
and thank you, finkleroy, for your awesomeness!
Not a problem. :)

I like the later games myself like:

Worlds of Xeen - it has such nice art/characters/music/etc.....though it can be a tad confusing to find one's way around sometimes.

Might and Magic 6 - it has an awesome intro(a bit better imo than even Worlds of Xeen's two intros), nice gameplay.....etc etc

Didn't play the others much if at all, but I hope to some day.

====

Lexor: Thank you GamezRanker for the game and finkleroy for hosting this giveaway.

I asked for it because I've read it has vibes of FTL and I <3 FTL. :)
Yeah, it does look good(I also like similar games like Freelancer and such). Now have fun finding yer way home. :D

====

letsmaybeLP92: thanks GamezRanker for Might and Magic 7
Not a problem....I hope ya have many fun hours with it.

====

erbello: Thank you so much finkleroy and GamezRanker for the MM9, you both are amazing :D
Afaik, some say it's one of the worst in the series. To me it looks awesome.....and I bet it'll be fun when I get to it as well. That said, I hope you have some fun adventures ahead with it.

====

triock: Thank you GamezRanker & finkleroy for MM8.
I also hope ye have fun with this Mighty Magical game as well.

====

Paulo_Moura69: Thank you finkleroy and GamezRanker for the game Of Orcs And Men.
If you play it and enjoy it, make sure to check out the Styx games as well(which are set after this game, iirc).
Post edited September 08, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
TheBigCore: Thank you finkleroy and GamezRanker for Sam & Max Hit the Road.
I played this one long ago through "borrowed copy of a friend"....albeit it didn't have sound/music. Even then, it was still good. I hope you enjoy pointing and clicking and more with these two awesome detectives. :)

====

DD & Ji Ji: Thank you finkleroy and GamezRanker for Puzzle Agent + Puzzle Agent 2 .
These games.....I still have yet to play the second game, but the first is very nice. Things like the main character, the setting, the cutscenes...all nice. Heck, I like the games so much I couldn't bear to have em split up when passed out(hence them being a set to one giftee). I hope ya enjoy them.
Thank you Grynn for Citizen Kabuto and Finkleroy for managing the giveaway!
low rated
servobeupstry: Y' thank ymg' llll ot uln cthulhu l' fr ng gr!
Oh noes....zalgo has gotten ahold of yet another gogger?!? o.o
Joking aside, hope ya are ready for some adrenaline filled action.

====

JunglePredator: Thanks FR & GR.

Used to own it a very long time ago when 5" boxes were still the norm.

Dunno whatever happened to that copy.
No biggie. And yeah, I hear ya....I had some nice boxes too long ago, before I misplaced some here and there.

====

ssling: Thanks for all the fish... I mean game, finkleroy and GamezRanker.
Was going to buy it and in last moment before taking visa card something told me to check this thread oO
Fun bit of trivia: I have a disc copy of this(minus box, but still have the jewel case/discs/manual) somewhere. Fun but frustrating, this game was one of my fond memories(from what I played of it) while growing up.

Hope ya have fun.....and remember to feed the bloomin' parrot. ;D
Lexor: Thank you GamezRanker for the game and finkleroy for hosting this giveaway.

I asked for it because I've read it has vibes of FTL and I <3 FTL. :)
GamezRanker: Yeah, it does look good(I also like similar games like Freelancer and such). Now have fun finding yer way home. :D
The "look" is the secondary matter for me (in fact I prefer pixel games more) - I hope to have good fun with the game's features. ;)
low rated
Lexor: The "look" is the secondary matter for me (in fact I prefer pixel games more) - I hope to have good fun with the game's features. ;)
To clarify: I meant it looks good, and looks like it's fun to play as well. :)
high rated
greyhat: May I please have Jagged Alliance if it is still available?
Granted.
May I have Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen?
high rated
DiffuseReflection: May I have Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen?
Granted.
Thank you again finkleroy for the giveaway and thank you Licurg for the Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen key!
oh wow a Dragons Dogma DA giveaway! Congrats to the one who got it!