It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
ssling: Another tip: choose a woman character. Male has so unbearably bad voice acting and lame look it's a torture to play as him.
*Shurgs* Eh, I liked him :)
high rated
n0rfleet: May I get a copy of Tomb raider legend?

TQVM!
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
No love for Serious Sam? Shame! It's a great game!

Come on, somebody ask for it so the list will be empty for the (afaik) first time!
Red Fury: No love for Serious Sam? Shame! It's a great game!

Come on, somebody ask for it so the list will be empty for the (afaik) first time!
It was a freebie last year so hard to find someone eho doesn't have it already, must be a new user, but if you like older games you have probably been on this platform for a while.
low rated
GamezRanker:
In case any of you have communicated with GamezRanker on the forum recently and are waiting for his reply, please note that it may take him a while to do so.

He got a one-week forum ban for "questioning moderation".

Fear not, I'm sure he will reply to you when he comes back, if still relevant.
low rated
GamezRanker:
mrkgnao: In case any of you have communicated with GamezRanker on the forum recently and are waiting for his reply, please note that it may take him a while to do so.

Fear not, I'm sure he will reply to you when he comes back, if still relevant.
"Questioning moderation" sounds a lot like "many gamers", "soon" and "DRM-free".

You know what? I'm questioning moderation too, right now. It smells a bit like corporate manure (coprorations?).

But then again, I have been questioning it since day one.
When there wasn't, when it was... "weird", to say the least, and now because they clearly have not received any directive to push the spotlight away from certain topics.
Post edited September 28, 2021 by Red Fury
low rated
Red Fury: "Questioning moderation" sounds a lot like "many gamers", "soon" and "DRM-free".

You know what? I'm questioning moderation too, right now. It smells a bit like corporate manure (coprorations?).

But then again, I have been questioning it since day one.
When there wasn't, when it was... "weird", to say the least, and now because they clearly have not received any directive to push the spotlight away from certain topics.
I occasionally question moderation myself. For example, recently I asked myself whether I should really refrain from eating two kilograms of vegan ice cream in one day. I ended up deciding that in this case moderation was not warranted.

[end of off-topic]
Post edited September 28, 2021 by mrkgnao
low rated
GamezRanker:
mrkgnao: In case any of you have communicated with GamezRanker on the forum recently and are waiting for his reply, please note that it may take him a while to do so.

But Personal Messages are still a thing, right?
low rated

LootHunter: But Personal Messages are still a thing, right?
Yes. I'm sure he'd welcome them.
low rated
mrkgnao: Fear not, I'm sure he will reply to you when he comes back, ̶i̶f̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶e̶v̶a̶n̶t̶.
without a doubt
Hi finkleroy, hope everything is going well at your end.
May I request Curse of Monkey Island?
Can I get Dragon Lore?
I'd like to request True Fear: Forsaken Souls - Part 1 and True Fear: Forsaken Souls - Part 2, if they're still available.  Thanks !  :-)
Hi finkleroy. May i ask for The Penumbra Collection?
Can I ask for Theme Hospital?