It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A big thank you to all generous donors and good luck to finkleroy with handling all requests! ;)

JunglePredator: while it's a good game (company has crap customer service however), it does have a hidden in game time limit
What do you mean? Game will stop to launch after some time?
JunglePredator: while it's a good game (company has crap customer service however), it does have a hidden in game time limit
Lexor: What do you mean? Game will stop to launch after some time?
Some quests will fail if you don't complete them in time, with the time limit never being revealed to the player. (At least, that's what I gathered from reviews.)
Lexor: A big thank you to all generous donors and good luck to finkleroy with handling all requests! ;)

Lexor: What do you mean? Game will stop to launch after some time?
No, it's part of the gameplay... a quest timer that's not displayed. Affects how the game plays out. Company says Paizo made them put it in because 'it's in the books' (which are D&D style books). It's not a DRM thing.
May I have Silent Hill 4, please?
May I ask for & request Serious Sam 4?

Before anything else:
A HUGE "Thank you" to Finkleroy and all of the key contributors for their awesome-ness, generosity, and kindness.
Post edited January 14, 2022 by MysterD
Can I nominate Slaugh for Inspector Waffles Purrluxe Edition?
Hi, may please request Pillars of Eternity II if it's still available? Thanks!
May I ask for BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION Deluxe Edition, want to "probe" this game so much ;)
May I request Beyond a Steel Sky? Thanks.
mrkgnao: May I please ask for "Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Imperial Edition Bundle"? Thank you.
JunglePredator: Be aware, that while it's a good game (company has crap customer service however), it does have a hidden in game time limit,

To remove it look up Unity Mod Manager & Kingdom Resolution mod.
Thank you. I had read about these somewhere. Any timers are not exactly my cup of tea, but I've heard a lot of good things about the game.
I'd like to nominate psychosopher for SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated + SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated - Soundtrack (DLC).
May I please ask for Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition?
low rated
DELETED
Post edited January 14, 2022 by Apunami
May I ask for Star Trek Elite Force 1 and 2
May I have Children of Morta, Finkleroy?

Thank you!