It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, may I have The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition?
high rated
TheDudeLebowski: Requesting Saints Row 2, please.
Granted.
Makotolia: Hi, may I have The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition?
Granted.
Thank you Tallima and finkleroy! Happy New Year! :D
Thanks to Tallima for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition! And thanks for a year’s hard work maintaining both community giveaways, finkle:)
I forgot to ask for something here for 2 months in a row, ugh.
zlaywal: I forgot to ask for something here for 2 months in a row, ugh.
You have two more hours in December (according to Finkleroy's clock).
low rated
could someone pls get me any first person shooter game? Thanks and Happy New Year!!!!
llllllat: could someone pls get me any first person shooter game? Thanks and Happy New Year!!!!
Sorry mate, wrong thread, check the first page for more information, here you can ask for one of the games listed in the second comment, not for a random game, and you need to fulfill some requirements. Happy New Year!!!
Post edited January 01, 2021 by KetobaK
ok thanks for letting me know :)
llllllat: could someone pls get me any first person shooter game? Thanks and Happy New Year!!!!
hi, i would recommend you metro last light (from dagger keys list) , i heard it is pretty good horor/thriller FPS with good story and atmosphere
ppdouble: hi, i would recommend you metro last light (from dagger keys list) , i heard it is pretty good horor/thriller FPS with good story and atmosphere
yeh i got that and witcher but thanks anyways! :)
Hi, may I have Metro: Last Light Redux?
high rated
ERICKJat12: Hi, may I have Metro: Last Light Redux?
You don't seem to have any forum activity, so normally you wouldn't be eligible for the giveaway, but I'll make an exception for this game. Granted. You'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can chat with everyone so I can send you the key.
Post edited January 02, 2021 by finkleroy
ERICKJat12: Hi, may I have Metro: Last Light Redux?
finkleroy: You don't seem to have any forum activity, so normally you wouldn't be eligible for the giveaway, but I'll make an exception for this game. Granted. You'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can chat with everyone so I can send you the key.
ok thank you very much, it's done
finkleroy: Available Keys:

Non-Daggered Keys:

- Deponia
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II - Trails in the Sky Costumes (DLC)
- Stronghold HD (x2)
- Wasteland 1: The Original Classic (x2)

Daggered Keys:

- Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe (x10) (†) ()Expires January 22, 2021, 5:59 AM PST)
- Metro: Last Light Redux (x23) (†) (Expires January 15, 2021, 5:59 AM PST)
- Prison Architect (x7) (†) (Expires January 16, 2021, 5:59 AM PST)
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (x3) (†)

These Games Are Or Were Free On The Store, But You're Welcome To Them Anyway:

- Ascendant (x4) (†)
- Beneath a Steel Sky + Tyrian 2000 + Ultima 4: Quest of the Avatar + Treasure Adventure Game + Worlds of Ultima: The Savage Empire (†)
- Delores: A Thimbleweed Park Mini-Adventure (†)
- Eschalon: Book I (x5) (†)
- Flight of the Amazon Queen + Beneath a Steel Sky + Tyrian 2000 (†)
- POSTAL: Classic and Uncut (x18) (†)
- Shadow Warrior Classic Complete (x3) (†)
- Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius (x3) (†)
Hello finkleroy, do you happen to have Metro: Last Light giveaway code?
I would like one and I missed that giveaway.

I was told you could have one.
Post edited January 02, 2021 by Tarhiel