It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
BenKii: I'd like to nominate Celton88 for Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Explorer Edition
BenKii! You always have my back! Thank you so much for the nomination, but I'll have to respectfully decline. I have over 200 games in my backlog and haven't even played any in over two weeks! I would like someone who will get to the game in the near future to have it.

Thank you again!!!
May I have Metal Fatigue?
innerring: May I have Metal Fatigue?
Granted.
innerring: May I have Metal Fatigue?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you and greyhat!
BeatriceElysia: WHY is Pathfinder still up the grabs?
138 giftees (and counting) this month might have something to do with it.
It's definitely a game I'd consider requesting if I hadn't already requested something this month, and I suspect I'm far from the only one. :)
finkleroy: Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Explorer Edition
I'll take this if no one else asked for it.
Licurg: I'll take this if no one else asked for it.
Granted.
Thanks Trooper1270, really appreciate it.
I want to nominate Pateralf for Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Royal DLC Package
Post edited February 27, 2020 by Schizo2015
high rated
Licurg: Thanks Trooper1270, really appreciate it.
You're welcome, have a great time playing it. :)
BenKii: I'd like to nominate Celton88 for Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Explorer Edition
Celton88: BenKii! You always have my back! Thank you so much for the nomination, but I'll have to respectfully decline. I have over 200 games in my backlog and haven't even played any in over two weeks! I would like someone who will get to the game in the near future to have it.

Thank you again!!!
No problem. And I know what you mean about that backlog. It's hard enough to find time for myself to play games.
Hopefully some lucky Goglodyte who has found the secret to managing their time wisely can will ask for the game and have a great time with it. :-)

Anyway, hope your having a good day Celton88 and may the Droidworks be with you! :-D
Schizo2015: I want to nominate Pateralf for Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Royal DLC Package
I'm afraid that user already received a game this month.
Schizo2015: I want to nominate Pateralf for Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Royal DLC Package
finkleroy: I'm afraid that user already received a game this month.
Sorry, my mistake. Maybe he gets lucky and I can nominate him again next month.
May i have LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures.please?
Post edited February 28, 2020 by Schizo2015
Schizo2015: Sorry, my mistake. Maybe he gets lucky and I can nominate him again next month.
Granted.
Schizo2015: Sorry, my mistake. Maybe he gets lucky and I can nominate him again next month.
finkleroy: Granted.
thx for the hosting and doc0075 for the game.