It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

drxenija: I'll get blade runner. I loved the movies :)
finkleroy: Absolutely! Here you go!
drxenija: LOL. I love that scene!
Granted.
May I request Goetia please? Thanks.
drxenija: I'll get blade runner. I loved the movies :)

LOL. I love that scene!
finkleroy: Granted.
thank you so much finkleroy and Trooper1270! Happy New Year to you both and thank you for the festive gift :)

Blade runner!!
high rated
servobeupstry: May I request Goetia please? Thanks.
Granted.
servobeupstry: May I request Goetia please? Thanks.
Thanks MarkoH01 and finkleroy! Happy new year!
Post edited December 27, 2019 by servobeupstry
high rated
finkleroy: I'd like to nominate zeogold for Blade Runner. Two copies were donated. I'm nominating him for a copy that is not currently listed, which means that there is currently one copy available.
zeogold: Oh, I absolutely accept! Thank you so much, and a big thanks to Trooper1270 for the donation!
You're very welcome, hope you really enjoy the game. :)
drxenija: thank you so much finkleroy and Trooper1270! Happy New Year to you both and thank you for the festive gift :)

Blade runner!!
Happy New Year to you too, and have fun with the game... :)
Post edited December 27, 2019 by Trooper1270
May I request Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition?
Zeravire: May I request Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition?
Granted.
Zeravire: May I request Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition?
Thank you Gede for the code and finkleroy for the host! Happy Holidays!
finkleroy: I'd like to nominate zeogold for Blade Runner. Two copies were donated. I'm nominating him for a copy that is not currently listed, which means that there is currently one copy available.
I'm probably overthinking this, but wouldn't it have been better for this to happen after you listed both copies of the game?
TheMonkofDestiny: I'm probably overthinking this, but wouldn't it have been better for this to happen after you listed both copies of the game?
According to rule #6:
If somebody has been nominated for a game, the game will be removed from the list until either redeemed or a week has passed.
I guess I could have added "(x2)" after the name of the game on the list, immediately nominated zeogold for it, then immediately removed the "(x2)" after the name of the game on the list, but that would have been more work, and I don't really see the purpose of it.
Post edited December 27, 2019 by finkleroy
finkleroy: I guess I could have added "(x2)" after the name of the game on the list, immediately nominated zeogold for it, then immediately removed the "(x2)" after the game on the list, but that would have been more work, and I don't really see the purpose of it.
I know the rule and that's half of why I wrote that I was overthinking it with the other half being that it's your thread to manage how you choose to manage it.

It just seemed more like an instance of someone saying "I'd like the next copy of (game)" when it's not listed but would potentially come to be in the list in the future but more specific to the point that you knew beforehand that the game was there. It's possible people would've seen you update the post with (x2) and ask for both copies between the small window of time you had to type up that nomination but it seems like it still would've kept with the established etiquette of not calling out a reserve.

But again, like I mention, I'm possibly just overthinking it.
high rated
TheMonkofDestiny: *snip*
I never nominate users for games, but I made an exception for the Puzzlemaster. I didn't think anyone would mind. In fact, the post is high rated.
finkleroy: I never nominate users for games, but I made an exception for the Puzzlemaster.
It's not the nomination (or act of) that warranted my asking that.

I'll leave it alone though because I can't articulate it better.
hi all and host.

i'm new to gog, but already claimed some games thanks to your official giveaways.
and recently i found out this thread and tried to understand rules.

there are 4 lists of keys in post 2 and post 3.

1. Non-Daggered Keys
2. Daggered Keys
3. Taken keys
4. Frequently-daggered games

so my question is
- all these lists are available games? Or only list 1, 2 are available and list 3,4 are just for logs of already given keys in the past?
- what daggered key means? literal meaning of dagger word is a kind of knife. right?
- May i raise my wishlist of game despite being new in the forum?
- Possible to ask a game not in these lists?

thanks.