It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gogtrial34987: Just on the off-chance that the nomination for Stardew Valley is declined, I'd like to request it. (Not expecting it to be, though.) :)
zeogold: As luck would have it, another copy was just donated.
Also granted.
Okay, seriously Doc, I know you're being extremely generous as a daily routine, but this leaves me humbled. Thank you! As far as I'm aware, I've never played anything even remotely similar to this game, but have high hopes that I'll enjoy it a lot.

Also thanks so zeogold for his continued stewardship of this giveaway!

(2nd attempt at posting this; the first seems to have disappeared in a puff of logic.)
Post edited May 06, 2019 by gogtrial34987
Thanks to RickyAndersen for the nomination, to zeo for being an excellent host, and to Doc for his unparalleled generosity! :)
Post edited May 06, 2019 by ConsulCaesar
high rated
Enebias: Is the first Battlefront still available? If so, I would like to request it.
Granted.
Enebias: Is the first Battlefront still available? If so, I would like to request it.
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you, and thanks to Doc, who never ceases to amaze!
Thank you to zeogold and Doc0075 for the game!
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Thanks to ariaspi for the Perimeter bundle and zeogold for managing the giveaway!
You're welcome! Enjoy the games. :)
May I have Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds Saga?
MMLN: I would like to ask for Distant Worlds

Thank you.
Many Many Many Thanks to Doc0075 for the game! Also Big Thank you to zeogold for the organization!
Post edited May 07, 2019 by MMLN
Ixamyakxim: Oh wow is third time the charm for Battlechasers for me???

Would love it if still around...
Thank you all parties involved! My weekend is coming up and I'm *almost* finished up with Dead in Vinland (awesome game by the way). Might fire this up then.

... unless it's nice - been like almost two weeks of rain / dreary here.
Ghorpm: I wrote a few words about it HERE. It's spoiler-free so feel free to check it and enjoy your experience with the game :)
Thanks for the link; i read it (and your Anno 1404 post too, to which i agree 100%) before i fired up the game.

So far i'm enjoying it very much: i made a party of six adventurers from scratch and, due to my familiarity with the D&D ruleset, i felt at home right from the get-go. I like the fact that it plays much like pen & paper D&D rather than a typical cRPG, and it is better suited to my current lack of free time; moving from town to town for resupplying and receiving quests takes only an instant, since all it takes is to navigate to a handful of menus. The same applies to dungeons.

As for the things i'd like to see fixed before the game exits the InDev phase, those are:

☆ portraits (there are lots of portrait images, but the artwork in half of them is conflicting with the other half; i'd prefer a universal artwork style, even if it meant fewer choices)

☆ writing (i'd guess the dev's first language isn't english, since there are several grammar errors both in game and wiki, where the text can appear somewhat "goofy"; a proof-reading is needed at some point)

Other than that, the game's already fun and entertaining and i'm sure it will be improved even more as the dev works on it.
high rated
ashwald: May I have Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds Saga?
Granted.
Thank you Vythonaut and zeogold! *preps tactical maps*
For those who don't know, Soldiers: Heroes of World War II is a fantastic game, especially if played in coop with friend(s). Grab it while you can!
zaMNal: For those who don't know, Soldiers: Heroes of World War II is a fantastic game, especially if played in coop with friend(s). Grab it while you can!
Can coop be online?
zaMNal: For those who don't know, Soldiers: Heroes of World War II is a fantastic game, especially if played in coop with friend(s). Grab it while you can!
TheDudeLebowski: Can coop be online?
you can use parsec