It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Granted.
Thanks again for doing all that! :)

DampSquib:
You have my gratitude for Low Magic Age. Thanks a lot! :)

Ghorpm: Great choice! The game is full of awesomeness even in the current state!
So far i've had a great experience with every InDev game i got my hands on, good to hear that this is the case with the Low Magic Age too. I'm installing it right away. ;)
RickyAndersen: Also nominating ConsulCaesar for Stardew Valley.
Thank you very much for the nomination! I will gladly accept it.
zeogold: Granted.
Vythonaut: Thanks again for doing all that! :)

DampSquib:
Vythonaut: You have my gratitude for Low Magic Age. Thanks a lot! :)

Ghorpm: Great choice! The game is full of awesomeness even in the current state!
Vythonaut: So far i've had a great experience with every InDev game i got my hands on, good to hear that this is the case with the Low Magic Age too. I'm installing it right away. ;)
I wrote a few words about it HERE. It's spoiler-free so feel free to check it and enjoy your experience with the game :)
Thanks to Max Fulvus and Zeo for Dragonfall
Qwertw: Thanks to Max Fulvus and Zeo for Dragonfall
Enjoy !
Lexor: May I ask for Distant Worlds: Universe?
zeogold: All granted.
Thank you Doc0075 and Zeogold! One less game on my rather short wishlist. :)
Thanks to Doc for the key and Zeo for hosting this :)
i_hope_you_rot: Missed again .
I miss stuff here all the time. Time zones, I guess. But it's hardly something to complain about - if I got one game for free it's already more than anyone ows me.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Well, I think I waited enough. Since no one else wants to get acquainted with one of the best RTS ever made in Russia, I'll take it with pleasure (Perimeter + Perimeter: Emperor's Testament).
Somehow never heard of it before. Guess i will have to do my usuall research of the game to see if it's good.
Post edited May 06, 2019 by Fonzer
Fonzer: Somehow never heard of it before. Guess i will have to do my usuall research of the game to see if it's good.
These were the good old days when games from Russia weren't associated with something like Postal 3.

Moreover, Perimeter is a prequel to Vangers - another great game by K-D Lab Game Development, which was unfairly forgotten during that "Priviet Sale!".
high rated
MMLN: I would like to ask for Distant Worlds

Thank you.
Granted.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Well, I think I waited enough. Since no one else wants to get acquainted with one of the best RTS ever made in Russia, I'll take it with pleasure (Perimeter + Perimeter: Emperor's Testament).
Also granted.
Post edited May 06, 2019 by zeogold
I'd like to nominate mcleodone for Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds
Thanks to ariaspi for the Perimeter bundle and zeogold for managing the giveaway!
Is the first Battlefront still available? If so, I would like to request it.
Thanks to all people involved in this giveway, and for Masquerada: Songs and Shadows.