It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
If the game appears on the gift list :

May i request Hitman Blood Money ?
i_hope_you_rot: If the game appears on the gift list :

i am pretty sure you can't pre request

aRealCyborg: i am pretty sure you can't pre request
You definitely can't pre-request.
Many thanks to Doc0075 and Zeo for Epistory - Typing Chronicles :-) I'm joining a group play of this game soon and you guys just made my day :-)
Post edited April 05, 2019 by jimrh69
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
Post edited April 06, 2019 by TheDudeLebowski
[nvm]
Post edited April 06, 2019 by Cavalary
Can I ask for Diablo?
I'd like to nominate zeogold for The 7th Guest: 25th Anniversary Edition :)
high rated
arsalan12: May I request Hitman 2?
Granted.
tomyam80: Hi, i wld like 2 request 4 Hitman 3: Contracts (That is if Enabias refuses the nomination, if he takes up then just ignore my request.) Haha.
Also granted.
Sulibor: Can I ask for Diablo?
Granted as well.

You can't pre-request, but it's there now, if you return again before someone else picks it up.

AWG43: I'd like to nominate zeogold for The 7th Guest: 25th Anniversary Edition :)
For one thing, I appreciate the thought, but I don't take games from this giveaway (the way I see it, my GOG wishlist is public, so if somebody wanted to get me a game, they could just do it directly). For another thing...I'm the one who donated that code.
AWG43: I'd like to nominate zeogold for The 7th Guest: 25th Anniversary Edition :)
zeogold: For one thing, I appreciate the thought, but I don't take games from this giveaway (the way I see it, my GOG wishlist is public, so if somebody wanted to get me a game, they could just do it directly). For another thing...I'm the one who donated that code.
Didn't know that (my bad), sorry. So, can I nominate finkleroy for this game then?
nvm
Post edited April 06, 2019 by CervelloYM
high rated
zeogold: For one thing, I appreciate the thought, but I don't take games from this giveaway (the way I see it, my GOG wishlist is public, so if somebody wanted to get me a game, they could just do it directly). For another thing...I'm the one who donated that code.
AWG43: Didn't know that (my bad), sorry. So, can I nominate finkleroy for this game then?
Sure.
Post edited April 06, 2019 by zeogold
I'd like to nominate i_hope_you_rot for Hitman Blood Money, because I know what it's like to be late for a party because of the different time zones.
I would like th thank Licurg generously gifting Diablo and to our host zeogold for his efforts.
AWG43: Didn't know that (my bad), sorry. So, can I nominate finkleroy for this game then?
Thank you for the nomination. I really appreciate it. I accept.