It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BeatriceElysia: ...pinata madness sale.
I guess there must be others than me who do not buy loot boxes. PtW, QTE and loot boxes should disappear from gaming. I would like to say more but that would net me a ban.
Just received and redeemed Driftmoon!

Many thanks @Zeogold for running the Giveaway and doing an excellent job at it and thank you very much @Doc0075 for Donating the key!
Oh I haven't tried Trine before. May I request for Trine Enchanted Edition please?
Thank you to Tannath for LBA 2, much appreciated.
And also to zeogold who has distributed more than 40 keys this month alone.
high rated
ElTerprise: Hey :)
I'd like to request Hitman: Absolution but if anyone else is asking for it, please consider them first.
Granted.

direspirefirewire: Oh I haven't tried Trine before. May I request for Trine Enchanted Edition please?
Also granted.
Can I have Legend of Grimrock 2, please?
Hitman Blood Money is on the list. I'd like to request that please
high rated
CervelloYM: Can I have Legend of Grimrock 2, please?
Granted.
kusumahendra: Hitman Blood Money is on the list. I'd like to request that please
Also granted.
Post edited April 10, 2019 by zeogold
CervelloYM: Can I have Legend of Grimrock 2, please?
zeogold: Granted.
kusumahendra: Hitman Blood Money is on the list. I'd like to request that please
zeogold: Also granted.
Real life Santa strikes again. Thank you Doc0075 for the game and Zeo for managing this giveaway
I'd like to ask for Enter the Gungeon if available. Thank you.
Is Hitman Blood Money still available, please ? If not, no worries and thank you to the donor : )
Really good stuff on the list now...
And among all those good games, a great classic everybody loves but I never had the chance to play... Could I please ask for Nox™?
I'd like to be considered for Crimsonland. I haven't played a no-brain shooter in a while. I've tried three turn-based games recently and I bounced off each of them. Maybe it's time for a change of pace.
May I request Warlords Battlecry 2 for my game this month? Thanks.
Thank you Dark_art_ for Trine Enchanted Edition. And thank you too zeogold.