It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AWG43: I'd like to nominate ciemnogrodzianin for Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition, hummer010 for Monstrum and woosk for Shadowgate: Special Edition.
Thanks to AWG43 for the nomination, zeogold for running the show, and z02228 for donating Monstrum!

This community always amazes me!!
Thanks to ConsulCaesar for the game, to Cavalary for keeping on top of requests and to Zeogold for maintaining the Giveaway (the long term effort this thread requires is not unappreciated by many of us)!
A thankful post to LynetteC (what a treasure!) for the Return to Mysterious Island game key and a lot of bravery to Zeogold for his schedule.
Thank you Vyraexii for Ultima 4+5+6
And Zeo for maintaining this GA
Yeah thanks Zeo for maintaining this :)
Thanks Vyraexii for the donation of Ultima Underworld 1 and 2. And as always, thanks zeogold for continuing this awesome giveaway. :)
kusumahendra: Thank you Vyraexii for Ultima 4+5+6
And Zeo for maintaining this GA
your welcome, enjoy the Ultimas

BenKii: Thanks Vyraexii for the donation of Ultima Underworld 1 and 2. And as always, thanks zeogold for continuing this awesome giveaway. :)
i hope the underworlds treat you well
Post edited February 02, 2019 by Vyraexii
Thank you LynetteC for donating "Still Life 2" and thank you zeogold for hosting this giveaway.
I'd like to request Expendable, please?
Thank you zeogold and LynetteC for the game!
Sorry, im new in here and i don't know how this rreally works, so i might not be allowed or granted to get an giveaway

If this is not the case i would really want the first Fallout game, i saw some really good reviews about it

if not, i would really apreciate an guidance around this community to get myself involved more

kind regards!!
Atm0SF: Sorry, im new in here and i don't know how this rreally works, so i might not be allowed or granted to get an giveaway

If this is not the case i would really want the first Fallout game, i saw some really good reviews about it

if not, i would really apreciate an guidance around this community to get myself involved more

kind regards!!
Hi friend, you would probably want to check the rules listed in the OP first to get a better idea about how this giveaway works, since I have the impression that you don't quite understand them yet (from the game you asked for).

Thanks to LynetteC for Consortium and Tomb Raider 1+2+3 and many other games others received! And huge thanks to zeo for running these GAs.
And many thanks to licurg for Divinity II.
Atm0SF: Sorry, im new in here and i don't know how this rreally works, so i might not be allowed or granted to get an giveaway

kind regards!!
Makotolia: Hi friend, you would probably want to check the rules listed in the OP first to get a better idea about how this giveaway works, since I have the impression that you don't quite understand them yet (from the game you asked for).

Thanks to LynetteC for Consortium and Tomb Raider 1+2+3 and many other games others received! And huge thanks to zeo for running these GAs.
Thank you!
i will check it for sure
Much appreciated
Post edited February 02, 2019 by Atm0SF
Thank you very much to zeogold and to cecil for Grim Fandango Remastered :) .